𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞

Warning: there's actually some smut. Like wtf who is this. It's not even gross tayvin smut. It's like actually jaylor smut.

For Taylor and joe The last two months had been a blur of American smiles and ever growing care for eachother.
She had found her very own prince.

Joe had moved all his things from the pool house to a space that Taylor had cleared in her wardrobe and he now spent every night in their shared bed.
He had taped over most of the cameras and was claiming that it was a techno issue that he was working on when speaking to his superior.

It seemed less far fetched now to imagine a future alone with Taylor, to be able to leave behind his life of poorly justified deceit.

He planned out scenarios in his mind for his future with her, of buying their first house together and teaching their children how to play chess.

Today Taylor was doing her first performance of her new album 1989.

She knew exactly where Joe would be in the crowd and saw him immediately. He gave her a reassuring smile causing her to giggle, she tried to focus as much as possible on giving a hood performance but the proud look in his eye was the only validation she needed. She was  performing to him and him only.

He raised his cup of beer to her through the crowd and nodded as if he was an impressed critic.
a huge smile made its way to her lips that somewhat slurred the words of the song as she pointed at him and gave him a small nod.

Taylor even became quite emotional during this love it was as if they were alone in the room, he was the only one who knew what she had been through in the last six months to get to this point, to be able to show a strong and kind woman who knew her worth.

After the show she ran up to him and threw herself into his arms, an unwavering smile on her face.

He picked her up and kissed her.
"You ....were so .....incredible.... baby" he said in between kisses

"I have no idea ......how it went, you proved to be a .......major... distraction babe"

Their kissing was perhaps slightly too intense for a couple standing in the middle of a bay hallway.
He started moving his hand over to her ass before realising where the were

"Shit um Taylor-" he put her down and looked around to see a bunch of crew staring awkwardly at them.
Taylor was embarrassed to have broken her whole PG inspirational businesswoman look which she normally kept at work.

She mumbled a sorry to the crew who seemed relatively unbothered

"Come on babe let's go home." He laughed. Before she could respond he swooped her up bridal style and gave her a kiss before running to his car with her still in his arms.
She squealed childishly in response.

he slowly pushed her into the seat and whispered seductively into her ear.

"Joe! We're in my car!" "I can literally see my tour manager right there!" She fought again him to sit up in her seat, hair now breaking from its smooth performance style into her more natural short waves

"Fine but when we get home I'm going to -"

"JOE!" She practically climbed over the seats and into the drivers side to start the car.

"Haha I win so I get to drive."
She smirked like a six year old who had just won at tag.

"As long as nobody dies you can drive. If someone dies you owe me ten quid."

"Blah blah QUID sounds like squid Mr Iamhotbecauseimbritishandmysterious."

When they got back Joe pulled her through the door into his chest and kissed her.
"J-"
"Baby don't say a word. At least let me show some masculinity for once." he moaned as
She wrapped one leg around his waist and he picked her up, spun her around and pushed her into the wall.

Now he was supporting her with his knee and she had both legs straddling him. She opened her mouth to allow him access as he bit her bottom lip.

Her moans were his favourite sound as his hands ventured under her dress. She grinded into his growing bulge which she could feel pressing against her. He pinned her hands over her head ass she moved from side to side. He slowly pulled down the zip of her dress and slid it down.

"I definitely prefer you without the dress"

She tried to move but he kept her hands together
"Not yet."

He removed her bra and massaged her breasts and sucked on her nipple.

"Ok now you can move." She ripped his shirt off and ran her nails down his back

Once they managed to get into their bedroom he pinned her back down onto the bed and held her arms up to the bed.

"Ahhhh" she had spent the entire time anxious over her performance so this activity offered some much needed stress relief.

He climed on top of her and pushed himself into her.

Taylor's moans turned to gasps as he thrusted into her faster and faster until she came.
Now he allowed her hands to drop by her sides and she got onto her knees and put her lips around him, he put one had in the back of her head and pushed it back and forth; his hands tangled up in her blonde hair.

These were the moments that felt like a weird fantasy. A year ago he would've laughed if someone so much as suggested he would ever get sucked off by Taylor swift.

Once he finished they collapsed next to each other and entangled their limbs as a way to be as close as possible to one another.

"You're perfect tay. I know sometimes you feel like you aren't enough to please people and that nobody could stay but I don't know why anyone would ever want to leave."

She rolled over and smiled.

"You're just saying that because we just had sex."

"Mmm that too, but even if we never had sex again I'd still want to stay."

Her attention seemed to be somewhere else as she avoided his eyes.

"Promise?"

"What? That I'll stay without the sex?"
He looked at her weirdly. Not a clue what she was on about?

Why wouldn't we have sex? Oh my good is she pregnant? I hope not.

"That you will stay. Promise me you won't leave me?"
The vulnerability in her eyes proved that she really did mean it.

"Of course, I want us. You can't scare me away with any of your crazy ex's or scary anxiety. Im here for you, for as long as you want me."

She seemed satisfied with his response as she rolled back over and allowed him to hold her while she faded into her dreams.

Why was I procrastinating? Because I hate fluff and smut. BUT I DID ITTTT!!!