𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝

Today Adam would be finally coming home. He was scheduled to move in with her soon and she had spent weeks preparing everything for him.

Taylor had asked him what he would like for dinner when he got home and he had given her a very long list of foods that he really wanted. Taylor being Taylor she had made every single thing on the list without any help, she barely left the house for two days rushing around to make a ridiculous amount of food. There were cookies, cakes, pastries, lasagne, shepherds pie, a charcuterie board, enough food for a dinner party.

Adam was supposed to arrive in an hour so Taylor decided to change clothes. She knew that he would probably be a little sexually frustrated after being away for so long so she decided to wear his favourite lingerie too.

She heard the door opening so she ran downstairs and threw herself into his arms.
He kissed her head and carried her over to the sofa.
They began kissing softly.

"I love you babe"

"I love you more"

They stayed there for a while, making out until Taylor pulled away.

"Let's eat. I've made so much food for us"

He continued to kiss her neck.

"No, I need you. The dinner can wait"

She pulled further away and looked at him with disappointed eyes.

"But you asked specifically for it and I've spent ages on it. It'll be all cold"

He rolled his eyes and pushed her off his lap.

"Okay, I guess I'm kinda hungry"

When he pushed her off she lost her balance and fell onto the floor.

"Ow!"

But he didn't even turn around to see if she was alright. Instead he walked into the kitchen and started picking as the food.
Taylor mumbled something inaudible and got up.

"Hey, I've made you a meal so you're going to sit in the dining room and be nice about it. It's not fair to me that I've spent the whole day getting things ready for you and you just walked in and wanted sex. You know how that makes me feel"

He nodded and walked up behind Taylor , wrapping his arms around her and making her jump.

"Adam! Sit. Down."

She laughed and waved a spatula around.

"Sorry baby, I'll be a good boyfriend now"
He kissed her cheek and left the room.

She smiled to herself.
"Ha, what do y'a have to say now tree?"

Taylor took the dishes of food into the dining room
And served it to Adam. There was a giant roast dinner per his request with stuffing, Yorkshire puddings, roasted potatoes and carrots and turnips, chicken, gravy and peas.

She gave Adam a massive portion and herself one a quarter of the size before sitting down.

"Is that all you're eating?"
He pointed his knife to her plate containing a small piece of chicken, some peas and two roasted carrots.

"Yeah, potatoes and the Yorkshire puddings have too many calories."

He looked at her for a moment before responding.
"Well done, that's great babe"

She smiled back at him, proud of herself for doing something right.
They ate their food together with a steady conversation until both had finished their plates.
Taylor took the dishes and plates to the sink to wash up while Adam scrolled through his phone.

As Taylor  was finishing up she felt someone grab her from behind and she jumped back and dropped the bowl into the soapy water, behind her stood a laughing Adam.

"I told you I don't like it when you grab me like that. It really scares me!"
She hit him over the head with a tea towel as he pulled her into his chest and kissed her.

"Now that we've eaten your amazing food can we please have sex."

She rolled her eyes playfully.
"Are you that impatient? You really need me now?"

He smirked and nodded his head before picking her up and carrying her upstairs with ease.
He put her down on the bed
And they started taking off each other's clothes.

"You're wearing that just for me?"

"Mhhm"

_____________________________________

Joe was standing outside the house with Alex because Micheal was off duty.
So far Micheal hadn't really warmed up to him, he didn't like the idea of Joe just showing up and getting to see so much of his boss's life, like Micheal he cares her in a familial way and Joe seems suspicious.

"You like her dont you?"

Joe was surprised by his sudden comment and turned to see if he was being genuine.
"What?"

"I've seen how you go all fuzzy when she's around. And you always stare really intently at her ass which is weird, please stop that."

"I..uh..no...she's... yeah"

"Don't try and get involved with her like that."

"I wasn't planning on it. You'd have to be stupid to sleep with your boss."

"I did"

Joe's jaw dropped.
"Holy shit!! You actually slept with Taylor?!!"

"Yeah, in London a few  years ago. She had just broke up with Harry because he was cheating on her and she was feeling really shit about it. She hadn't left her house in a week so Micheal made me go and make sure she was okay. We talked for hours and she got a lot off her chest that she'd been carrying around for ages. It ended up escalating and we slept together, it only happened once and it was so so awkward afterwards. Micheal nearly killed me he found out, he told me he was disgusted with me and I almost got fired."

"Was it good?"
Joe smirked.

He waited for a moment before responding.
"Really good"

They laughed together and Joe felt like this might be the start of some sort of friendship.

After a few minutes both Joe and Alex could hear sounds coming from the bedroom.

"Is that...?"

"Yep the most disgusting thing I've ever had to hear. We always hear when they do ....that. Sometimes you actually hear what he says to her and it's enough to not make me want to eat for a year. He likes to be degrading, it's actually weird"

They were trying not to laugh at the conversation.

"So she's a bottom?"

"Oh yeah"

"Huh, I kinda thought she'd like the control."

"I would've guessed that too but she like to be over powered. She always dates macho guys with giant egos, that's why she doesn't have much success. She's a hopeless romantic who loves going out with guys who make her feel all protected at first but always end up messing up big time. I feel bad that everyone thinks she's like a crazy serial dater because 90% of the time it wasn't her fault."

"I get that. It's weird because I would've thought that would make her weak and small in person but somehow she still manages to command a room of people with ease. Like with some people she's so open and vulnerable but most of the time she's really headstrong and confident."

Alex nodded in agreement.
"She's a complex woman."

After a few minutes Joe realised he was starting to feel turned on. Listening to the woman he had a massive crush on having séx wasn't something he expected.

He went upstairs and decided that a quick look at his live feed that was coming through wouldn't hurt anyone.

Fuck. Holy shit thats hot.