𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐦

Joe got off the private plane and headed towards a black car with shaded windows.
He got in and turned around to see two other men, one driving and one in the backseat.
"So your Joe?"
"Yep, that's me"
"Ok great, my name is Micheal and this is Alex, we're gonna brief you on what to expect and how to act."
"Alright sounds good"
"Here's a list of situations you need to be prepared for."

Brief: 13/04/2014
T.A.S
- break in while Taylor isn't home : call police and detain subject.
-break in while Taylor is home : call police, get Taylor to safety, detain subject and call Andrea
-Taylor is followed : notify police
- Taylor goes missing : call police, Scott, Andrea and Adam. Lockdown houses
-panic attack when she is home alone : find her, alprazolam (Xanax) ,chlordiazepoxide (Librium), clonazepam (Klonopin), make sure she's breathing, call Andrea.

"Okay I have a few questions"
"Go ahead."
"Firstly why does this use her first name? Secondly who are Andrea, Scott and Adam? And if she has some sort of panic attack what am I supposed to do about it? Like how is that our problem?"
Clearly the older man didn't like Joe's nonchalant tone.
"Look kid. I care a lot about Taylor, she's like a second daughter to me. We use her first name because she also cares about us and she isn't some stuck up celebrity. Scott and Andrea are her parents and Adam is, unfortunately, her boyfriend. And lastly our job is to keep her safe, if you walk into her room and find her dead on the floor because she couldn't breathe and you ignored her it would be your fault. It's not a joke.''
''why is it unfortunate that shes dating adam?"
'' you ask alot of questions, he's a jerk. he treats her like shit''
''oh. are we supposed to be talking about her personal life?''
''we practically live with her. she cant leave her house without us so we are her personal life. she knows that we're aware of everything that happens and it would be weird if we didn't ever speak about her........... but its important that she can trust us not to tell anyone. by working for her you'll find out about some things that cant get out. if somethings leaks i'll personally kill you."
These guys are ridiculous. There's no need to be so fucking protective of some Hollywood bitch. I doubt they'd be able to do anything anyway.

______________________________

Half an hour later they pulled up outside a ridiculously big house.
"So she lives here alone? It's massive"
"I think Adam's going to move in in a few weeks so she might be a little less lonely."
Again with the pity act? I don't give a shit about how lonely she is. There's no way in hell that she is even lonely anyway, I don't get why they seem to feel so bad for her.
They all stepped out of the car and headed up the driveway.
"Taylor wants to meet you. Head inside and we'll do the security check"
He nodded and walked up to the giant brown doors.
He rang the doorbell and instantly heard the sound of heels on marble floors. 
The second he saw her it felt like his heart stopped.

There stood the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen. She was wearing a mauve crop-top and high waisted black jeans, paired with some black Louboutin heels.
He smirked to himself.
This bitch where's heels inside? Jesus it's gonna be hard not to roll my eyes at her. But at least she's really really hot.
He was pulled out of his thoughts when she started talking.
"Hi you must be Joe, I'm Taylor. Come in"
The massive smile on her face made him want to roll his eyes again
"I do know who you are" he replied as he followed her down the hallway.
"Oh, yeah sorry. I'm just not sure how else to greet people"
She smiled again but this time it was more natural, she seemed slightly embarrassed and a little flustered.
"Take a seat, I want to know a bit about you"
He sat down opposite her and looked around the room.
Joe was very well trained and had a skill for analysing people.
Her kitchen was very homely, much unlike most other celebrities who used ridiculous amounts of glass and white marble, she had family photos everywhere and loads of little personnalisations. One unusual thing was how clean it was, it wouldn't be a stretch to assume that she cleaned a lot when she was anxious based on what he already knew. He also noticed that there were at least 4 awards in the room.
Ugh I already hate her, does the have to shove awards in my face?
"Ok I have a few questions that I always need to know when I hire someone new"
"I already got the job, what's this for?"
"Oh no, no it's just that your going to be spending a lot of time with me and I want to know you a little better"
"Ok go ahead"
She picked up a notepad.
"Do you have any family in the area?"
He shot her a confused look
What is this bitch on about?
"Uh no why?"
"It's just that some of my security have children or wives and I want to make sure I know them"
Uhhh why?
"When's your birthday?"
"I'm 4 years older than you so I'm perfectly old enough to do this"
"No, no. I just want to make sure I get you something for your birthday"
Oh, well I wasn't expecting that.
"It's the 21st of February"
"Great"
Her smile was contagious.
"Okay, now onto the harder stuff. There are a few things you need to know, I'm assuming you've seen your scenario list?"
"Yeah I have"
"You probably have some questions, but first I need assurance that I can trust you. In the next half an hour you'll know enough about me that could ruin my career if it got out and that unavoidable, to do your job you have to know a lot of this."
"Umm ok sure. I swear I won't go to TMZ or anything"
Her posture and overall demeanour had changed significantly. She was clearly nervous and uncomfortable with the topic.
"So I have a list of people that you need to watch out for and you can make citizens arrest if you see any of them within 5 miles of me. Those are the people I have a restraining order against along with why."
He took the piece of paper and had a look at the reasonings for the restraining orders.

-harassment
-stalking
-stalking
- sexual assault
-intent to commit arson
-attempted kidnapping
-graphic threats depicting Kidnapping, rape, murder
-intent to commit murder
-Harassment

He couldn't deny how shocked he was by the list.
"I.... uh... it's not like any of them actually got close. And they were all really mentally ill"
She looked extremely uncomfortable now.
"Don't give me that look"
"What do you mean?"
"I can tell your judging me"
Spot on swift. I think your crazy, calm down. I doubt your actually in any danger.
"I'm not"
"It's ok, I get it. Anyway, there are two more things and then you can go. Here's a list of the approved people that you can let in whenever they show up even if I haven't cleared it."
This list just had some names and photos of her friends and family.
"And you know about my..... uh.... anxiety disorder, my medications are in this cupboard."
She pointed to one in the corner of the room.
"I know it sounds extreme but I've been hospitalised twice in the last year, I struggle to breathe a lot when I have an anxiety attack"
She was staring at the floor and was very embarrassed.
"Is that it?"
"Uh....y...yeah you can go if you want"
He nodded briefly and left the room.