𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐬

Sorry this took a little while lol.
Well done to TugaDrums  for being the first person to guess what happened to Taylor.

Please please leave your thoughts and reactions because it really helps motivate me to write more and I love knowing what you all think 💙💙

Watching the life drain out of his girlfriends body while he stared helplessly at her was the worst feeling Joe had ever experienced.
It felt like someone had gripped his heart and wrenched it out of his chest. His consciousness was no longer within his own body, he looked on from above as if it wasn't really him hovering over her crying and gripping her cold fingers in a desperate clasp.

He was functioning on autopilot, completely unable to comprehend how this could be happening to him, happening to her.

It wasn't a state of being that anyone ever associated with the name Taylor swift, everyone who knew her pictured her in a permanent state of control and poise, the kind of woman that makes everyone around her feel inferior, she wasn't the type to disappear for hours, not the type to ever need help.

......

Austin finally managed to get onto the emergency services line.

"Ambulance, is the patient breathing?"

"I-.. I. I don't know.... Barely.. she's shaking too much." Austin struggled to talk with all the fear and adrenaline running through him.

"Okay sir I need you to stay calm.
put your cheek up beside her mouth and try to feel any breaths. If you can't feel any try to find a pulse. We're sending an ambulance to you now." The responder instructed clearly to him, she must've done it many times before.

"Okay.........." he leant down to her mouth and tried to feel any breath but with all the shaking it was impossible to tell.

"I can't feel any breath, her hearts beating though."

"Okay sir is there anyone with you?"

"Yes, h..her boyfriend." He looked over to Joe who was listening intently, trying to know if there was any way he could help.

"Put me on speaker phone and listening carefully.
I need him to put the palm of his hand onto her breastbone and interlock the other hand over it. Then push down to about two inches at 100 beats per minute."

"O..okay.......I feel like I'm going to break her ribs." In order to push two inches down Joe was putting so much force into her that

"That's okay. It's more important that the chest compressions keep going until help arrives. I'm going to ask you some questions now, what is your relation to the patient, how old is she and what symptoms is she presenting."

"I'm her brother... she's 25, we found her nearly unconscious in her car by the side of the road and she's pale, and clammy and she's shaking violently, I'm trying to hold her down."

"Okay, as far as your aware has she consumed excessive amounts of alcohol or any drugs?" After such an explosive fight Taylor probably did have a few drinks at some point.

"She rarely drinks but she might've tonight and she doesn't do drugs either."

"Was she presenting any symptoms earlier today? And do you know if there's any chance she may be pregnant."

"She's been acting a little strange the last few days but it wasn't that noticeable before, but she got into a fight with joe and he said she looked really ill....."

Austin looked over at Joe (who was still attempting the regular chest compressions) for the second half of the question , had they not been so terrified it would've made an incredibly awkward moment but in the circumstances that was the last thing on either of their minds.