𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐬

Another super long chapter because I'm feeling good today 💜💜(I can already tell tomorrow will be shit lol because I haven't prepared for my lessons yet)

I'd really love it if you could leave comments on the story of what you're thinking and stuff like that. I don't care how many votes the stories get but I really really love reading the comments, they absolutely make my day. Thank you so much for all the support I've received recently with my stories 💜

Tonight Adam and Taylor were going to meet some of his friends at a bar downtown.
She was doing her hair and makeup when Adam knocked on the bathroom door.

"Come in!"

He opened the door holding a black dress.

"I thought you could wear this tonight?"

It was nothing like what Taylor usually wore out, having a very low neckline and barely reaching mid thigh not to mention the fact that the fabric was slightly sheer.

"Uhh, I don't know baby. That's really short and there are gonna be loads of men there. I don't really feel comfortable wearing something like that, especially if I'll be the only girl there"

He shook his head.
"It's fine, I'll protect you baby. If anyone touches you they'll wish they were dead"

She still wasn't convinced.
"The goal isn't for me to be assaulted and for you to beat them up. Ideally I'd like it if i wasn't assaulted in the first place."

He rolled his eyes.
"You need to loosen up more Taylor. We never do anything fun and it's getting boring, if this is gonna work we both need to make compromises."

"Fine, but if I'm wearing that I can't get drunk."

He walked back out smugly and she finished her makeup.
_________________________________________

Joe was sitting on the front step with Alex , waiting for Taylor and Adam to come downstairs when he felt a tap on his shoulder.
He turned to see what he wanted and Alex whispered to him.

"What the fuck is Taylor wearing?!"

Joe followed Alex's line of sight to see Taylor putting in earrings. His jaw dropped when he realised what Alex meant.

To most people her outfit wouldn't seem that ridiculous but Taylor was always really modest compared to other celebrities.
Joe couldn't help feeling a little turned on as she turned away from him.

Once her and Adam were ready they walked out the door..... straight past Joe and Alex.

"Um Taylor!"

She turned around.

"Aren't we meant to escort you there? And like..... stay?"

She smiled and shook her head.

"Nope. Not tonight, Adam will take care of me"

"Are you sure? He's gonna be drunk and your friends aren't going"

"Adam said that having you guys with us all the time is annoying. It's just tonight!"

She turned around and got in the car.

_________________________________________

Two hours later they were in a club downtown. Adam had found six or seven of his friends and they were all sitting around a table in the private lounge.

Adam decided to play a prank on Taylor which involved waiting until she was tipsy and then switching out everything she ordered with straight shots of vodka. She was a lightweight so she was now very very drunk.