K.C

Today is the day I get my award for all the things I help do for the kids in the neighborhood. With all the youth programs and after school activities. Partnering with the YMCA and my own center, we have lots of kids that come in looking for somewhere to hang and stay outta trouble.

"K.C"

Walking through the house I followed the smell of her perfume. Standing in the doorway I could see her trying her best to reach these damn shoes.

"Are you really going to stand there and watch me?"

"I thought about it. I like the view from here"

"Ugh!!! You're such an asshole"

"I've been told a time or two"

Grabbing a hanger she attempted to knock it down. Feeling like I watched enough, I nudged her out the way. Holding the box up in the air, she started to hit me with the damn hanger.

"Aye woman quit hitting me"

"Well give me my stuff. It I'm going naked"

"Yeah right"

"Try me"

Staring in her eyes, there was something telling me that wasn't bullshitting me. Giving her the box, she hit me again on the way out. Making my way to the bathroom I finished getting myself ready for tonight.

*Buzz*

*Buzz*

Checking my phone, I let out a groan. I really was not in the mood to deal with Rachel. To this day I have not been back to the house. You mind as well say we are separated.

Rach: When is the car coming? When are you getting here? Or are you getting dressed at your bitch house?

"I'm not going to let her piss me off today"

"That must be wifey"

Peeking over at me I could see the smirk on her face.

"Man yeah"

"Be nice"

"Ugh, I'll think about it"

Me: I will let you know

Rach: That's not telling me nothing.

  Coming in behind me, she was wearing the fuck outta this bavy blue dress. If I wasn't being honored today, I would be having fun with her body.

"What you looking at? Like what you see hell yea"

"Hell yeah"

"Stop looking at me like that"

"I can't help it, you looking good to eat right now"

"I fed you earlier"

  Blowing me a kiss, she finished her make-up. Looking to see how much time I had, there was a knock at the door.

*Knock*

*Knock*

"Who is it?"

"I'm with the car service sir"

"Aight. I will be down in a min"

Going back in the room she was standing at the mirror. Wrapping my arms around her, she smelled so good.

"Hey beautiful, the car is here. I'm about to go"

"Ok, I will see you there"

"You taking my car"

"Now you know the warden will have a fit if I pull up in your car"

"That's why you gone drive this"