Rachel

Putting the finishing touches up on my makeup I was ready for a girls night out. Ever since the big blow up, K.C moved out a month later and we have been sharing custody of the boys. Its fine, if he wanted to leave then I was not going to beg him to stay. If he thought I was going to give him a divorce that was out of the question. I know it sounds stupid, but it would cost me more to divorce him then to just get a separation. As long as he accompanies me to all of my work functions like a good little husband then all is good. All I know, is that his little hoe better know how to stay in her place. I knew he was going to bring her ass for whatever reason, probably just to piss me off.

*Buzz*

*Buzz*

*Buzz*

Bae: Whats up with you?

Smiling like a school age girl, I missed my baby. Hes been gone on business for over a week and I needed his touch.

Me: Hey you. Miss you.

Bae: Yea? Why is that?

Me: What you mean why? I cant miss you?

Bae: Man, Im not about to go back and forth with you.

Leaving him on read, I was not going to let him mess up my mood. When I met, he was an asshole but damn sometimes I really want to ask him if he could not be so much of one.

*Buzz*

*Buzz*

*Buzz*

Mia: Hey sis, looks like Im going to have to take a rain check. One of the kids has a fever.

Me: What? No. Where is O no good ass at?

Plopping down on the bed I was not going to let her cancel on me, not tonight. We have been planning for this night for a while now. Hell, O ass can watch the kids for a few hours. He is their father anyway. If anything happens, he can call and let her know. I needed my best friend.

*Buzz*

*Buzz*

*Buzz*

Mia: Dont start Rach. You really think I am going to leave my baby with him? Hell no. Look we can make it another night.

Rolling my eyes, I was not going to even respond to her. Deciding to hell with it I was going out anyway. Even if I had to go out by myself, these were the times where I would call up Raven and see what she is doing. I havent spoken to her since the night at the gala which I am still trying to figure out why she was there. I mean, it wasnt like she was being honored let alone Larry overachieving ass wasnt there either. Speaking of no one has seen him since his accident. I know he has not been back to work, which is I have been nominated to pick up his slack. I mean dont get me wrong Im definitely not complaining at all. In fact, I love it I honestly hope he doesnt come back so it can be my permanent position and then work my way to partner.

Walking into my closet I combed through my clothes to see how sexy I was going to be tonight. Normally, the old Rachel would be walking around here sulking about her cheating husband and trying to make it work. Not the new though, I can careless. He stopped fucking me long time ago. They say when women go through a depression shit gets real. I can absolutely agree, I was depressed, insecure, and just felt not worthy of love. It took some time but as they say I got my swagger back. The only things that mattered to me is my job, my kids and my money. Everything else didnt matter at all. Deciding on this cute purple off the shoulder mini dress, I grabbed me a pair of black YSL heels. I sashayed my way out and go ready to go find a man for the night.

*Buzz*

*Buzz*

*Buzz*

Bae: What you doing?