Raven

Standing in my closet I couldn't find shit to wear.  Luckily enough it's still summer time and I can still pull off a few maxi dresses. I was honestly two seconds from telling Rachel forget it, I was huge, hungry, and horny as hell. When they say pregnancy hormones will drive you crazy, that was an understatement. I would have called Larry but he's been in and out of town so much. He has been helping me out making sure I was good. I did tell him that I would give him a DNA test to ease his mind. He actually told me no. I was still going to do it anyway. Deciding on a cute blue and cream off the shoulder dress. I grabbed my pair of gold scandals and called it a day.

*Ring*

*Ring*

Watching my brother's name flash across the screen. I started to ignore it but knowing him, his ass would show up and I did not feel like it hearing his mouth.

"Hello Brother"

"Aye man, don't say it like that. Like I'm bothering you and some shit"

"Omg, my favorite big brother, I missed you so much"

"I swear you get on my fucking nerves"

"Feelings mutual, now what do you want?"

"Damn, I was going to see if you wanted to kick it with me today"

Looking at the phone had to make sure that I heard him right. There have been very few times my brother wanted to hang with me. Majority of those times it was to whoop a bitch ass. That was until he me my sister in law, who I actually faught. She gave me the business by the way.

"What are you up to boy?"

"First of all, I'm a grown ass man. Just ask ya girl"

"Eww, I did not want to know all of that"

"Man, whatever. I'm on my way"

"I'm going to lunch with Rachel"

"Who is that?"

"My boss...duh"

"Oh, the bougie chick"

"She is not bougie"

"Yea, right"

"How about dinner this weekend? I will cook"

"Aight bet"

Hanging up the phone I finished putting on my makeup and pinned my hair up in a nice bun. Shutting everything down I went and made my way downstairs to wait on Rachel. Peeking out the window I could see her coming down the street.

*Buzz*

*Buzz*

*Buzz*

Larry: What's up baby mama? How you feeling?

Me: Huge, Hungry and Horny.

At this point I didn't give a fuck, I wanted what I wanted and it was him.

*Buzz*

*Buzz*

Larry: I got you baby mama, when I get back.

Me: When is that?

Larry: Hopefully by tomorrow

"Ugh!!!!!!!!!!!"

  Slamming my phone down I was pissed. It felt like I haven't had dick in forever. The shit was starting to get to me.

*Buzz*

*Buzz*

Larry: Don't get quiet on me. Daddy promise I will take care of you.

*Knock*