Larry

Making my rounds, I was starting to get a little bored. That's until I saw her standing by the bar. When I say that dress she was wearing hugged her curves in all the right places. Plus the split that came up her leg about mid thigh. I really wanted to take her somewhere just so she could wrap them legs around me. I had to speak to her.

"I would love to take you home and get you up out that dress"

Just being this close to her was a real struggle. She smelled so damn good. Fuck, why did she have to look so fucking good. Turning around she was even more gorgeous up close, and I was ready to get personal.

"You look beautiful"

"Thank you, you don't look to bad yourself"

"Thank you. Why you standing over here?"

"Wanted to get away for a minute"

"Well, your girl looks like she need back up"

Just as I was about to wrap my arms around her we saw her husband walk up. Dude looked like he was up to some bullshit. Not to mention the way he was looking at Raven. I peeped the shit, I mean she is bad as fuck. After they came over we all spoke and made small talk.

"I think it's time to be seated"

"Ok, where is your table?"

"Over there"

Pointing to the table just a little diagonal from her, she started to make a cute little pouting face. Leaning down to whisper in her ear, I wanted her to be the only one who heard me.

"I always got my eyes on you. Maybe later I can be deep inside you. The way this dress is fitting you like a glove, I'm definitely ready to do something to you"

Giving her a hug and kissing her cheek, I walked her to her table and made sure she was good. I wasn't worried about Rachel's husband and his little shit talk. Passing by a few people, I spoke and continued to my seat.

"Ladies and gentlemen if you would please be seated. We will get started here in a few moments"

Taking a sip of my drink, I made small talk with the ones at my table.

"Hey Larry, you look handsome tonight"

Hearing my name being called, I looked up and saw Janet standing next to me. Giving her a once she was looking good. The pink dress complimented her skin tone.

"Hey Janet, and Thank you"

"No problem. Is someone sitting here?"

"No, not that I know of"

"Mind if I join you"

"Sure"

Scooting over a little I knew she was doing her best to be noticed. Brushing her ass against my arm.

"So, are you nervous?"

"For what?"

"About who's going to get the position"

"Actually no, I'm good"

"Where's your date?"

"Who said I had one?"

"That means you're single right?"

"Who wants to know?"

*Cling*

*Cling*

*Cling*

*Cling*

*Cling*

Turning my attention to the podium, I did not want to get into this conversation with her. Furthermore it was none of her business, I had my eye on one special woman.

"Ok, everyone please take your seats we are about to begin. I want to thank each and everyone of you for coming out tonight. I know everyone probably had better things to do on a Saturday night but we will make the best of it"

Listening to the CEO speech, I couldn't help but look over at Raven who seemed to be very annoyed.

"So, without further ado, It's time to announce our new Senior VP. It was a very tough decision but I know this person will do their very best in taking us into a new direction. Our New Senior Vice President is……...Rachel James"

Standing up I was actually happy for her. She has worked her ass off so I give her that.  Dropping a few tears, I could see she was shocked. Finally gathering herself she hugged Raven and then her husband surprisingly he was actually just as happy. Smiling at me, she made her way onto the stage. Handing her the plaque she couldn't stop the tears.

"Before, you get to your speech. I have another announcement. The Senior Vice President position was not the only one up for grabs. I want everyone to please join me in welcoming your new President of Marketing and Sales Larry Dunlap"...................