Raven

Holding my babies for the first time gave me an indescribable feeling. Rubbing the top of my baby boy head, he has a whole lot of hair. The only thing is that he is a spitting image of his father. Like I had absolutely nothing to do with it. Looking off to the side Larry was holding our baby girl. Admiring the sight before me brought tears to my eyes.

"Alright new mommy, let's get you cleaned up"

Holding onto my baby boy Ms Mary had Sabrina come and help me out of the pool. Laying down on the bed she checked and cleaned me up. Afterwards, I scooted up in the bed and started to nurse. Coming over to my side of the bed, Larry had the face of pure joy.

"Thank you baby"

"No thank you. From now on we are a team. No bullshit, we hot little people depending on us"

"I got you and them"

Hearing cars pull up and doors slam, I knew it was either my family or my crazy ass friends.

"The tribe is coming"

"I know right. It was quiet while it lasted"

"It will be fine baby"

*Bang*

*Bang*

*Bang*

*Bang*

"I will get it"

Giving me a soft kiss Larry handed Ms Mary our baby girl and went to let the crazies in. Rubbing my finger across the top of his head, he smiled at me.

*Knock*

*Knock*

*Knock*

"Come in"

"Oh my God, you got babies"

Smiling at how silly my mom was being, she immediately came over to hug me.

"I'm so proud of you. Let me go wash my hands"

Taking off her coat she all but ran in the bathroom to wash her hands and hold the baby. By the time she came out little man was ready to be burped. Handing him to her, I picked up my angel so I could nurse her.

"Aww sis they are so adorable"

"Thanks"

"Who came out first?"

"He did, she came five minutes later"

"How much do they weigh?"

"She came out seven pounds even, seventeen inches. He came out eight pounds seven ounces, nineteen inches long"

"Damn he gone be tall"

"Watch yo mouth boy"

Popping my brother in the head, I swear he didn't care what came out his mouth.

"What you name them?"

"Sa'Vaun and Sa'Vanaa"

"My little nigga Vaun"

"Jay you got one more time"

"I'm sorry ma"

Sitting and laughing with my family I started to get sleepy.

"We gone come see you tomorrow sis"

"Ok"

Walking my brother and sister in law, my mom had Vanna in her arms now.

"Go ahead and get you some sleep Rae. I got the babies"

"When Larry come back up mama you can take the guest bedroom"