Raven

After, I let him fuck me yet again, I tried my best to stay away from him. In all honesty the only reason why is because I knew I would always fall into his trap. I mean it's like my body would just react to his touch. For example, one day we had our annual company picnic. I remember it was hot that day had to been at least ninety maybe ninety-five degree's outside. I just knew Rachel wasn't coming, she rarely comes to these things. Pulling out a cute little sundress I got from fashion nova. I texted my best friends who are like my sisters to make sure they was ready.

Me: what y'all doing?

Buzz

Buzz

Si-Si: About to get in the car now.

Mo: Hell I'm on my way now

Me: Ok, cool I'm finishing up getting dressed now.

Si-Si: Yo ass ain't dressed yet?

Mo: You have got to be kidding me?

Si-Si: Don't you ever talk about us ever again

Me: Whatever..

Once I got dressed and finished my hair, the girls pulled up and we were on our way to the park.

It's hot as hell today.

I know right, that's why I put this dress on. Did not have time for the heat today.

Baby listen, that's why after I washed my hair I brushed it up into this ponytail.

Laughing and talking with them, it didn't take us long to get to the park. I have to say it was a big turn out. I'm glad we just had our own section to ourselves. Pulling into the closest parking space, we grabbed our stuff while the kids was trying their best to get to the playground.

Hey, all y'all stand right here. Y'all know the rules right?

Yes ma'am

Ok, be careful and look out for each other and stay together.

Yes ma'am.

Go ahead.

Watching them take off we grabbed the rest of our things and a found picnic table in the shade. Setting up our stuff I decided to go speak to some of my colleagues and other people from the office. Heading back over to the table I saw Rachel pulling up.

Shit, just great. Fuck I hope he not with her.

Who you talking about? We got a problem?

Remembering that I haven't caught them up to speed on what's been happening. I gave them the watered down version.

So, the guy that brought your license back, and fucked all weekend is here?

Damn, Si-Si if you put it that way. Yes I think so. Buuuut there is another part to it.

Awe hell what is it?

No sooner than the words were about to leave my lips. She walked up with him next to her and their children running around right next to them. 

Hey Rae, how are you?

Hey Rachel, I'm good. These are my sister's Sierra and Monica.

Nice to meet you all, this is my husband KC and our boys Kenneth and Carlos.

I tried to look at everything around us but him. Of course it didn't make it no better that he was looking really good. Dressed simply in some cargo shorts, a red and white polo shirt and some red vans on his feet. This had to be the most awkward moment I have ever been in. I was really hoping that they would pick another table but that was just a dream. After some time had passed, we had all sat down ate and had pretty good conversation, but I was still uncomfortable. Every so often I would catch him staring, or he would do things with his tongue because did I mention he has a tongue ring as well. Reaching in my bag, I realized that I didn't have my phone. Checking the other bags, it wasn't in there either.

Fuck.

What's wrong Rae?

I think I left my phone in the car. Let me use your phone real quick.

Passing me her phone I tried to call it, but I didn't hear it ring.

Hey Rachel, I'm going to my car to find it. Is it okay if I take your phone with me. I'm just going to use it to keep trying to call it.

Yea, that's fine. I'm going to check on the kids. Just leave it with KC when your done.

Ok thanks.

Picking up my keys, I made a dash to my car the best way I could in this dress. I was hoping and praying it was in the car and not on the ground somewhere. Getting to the car I popped my locks and started calling my phone.

Ring

Ring

Ring

Ring

Hearing it ring I was glad it was in the car I just couldn't find it.

Ring

Ring

Ring

Ring

Need some help?

Silently cursing myself, I knew I should have brought one of the girls with me. Thank God I spotted my phone in between the seat.

No I found it. Thank you.

Hmm?

Rolling my eyes I was able to slide my hand down and grab it.

Got it.

Turning around I sat in the driver seat and started checking my messages. Feeling eyes on me, I looked up and he was still there.

Can I help you?

Actually you can.

Coming closer to me I started to get nervous. Not in a scared way, but more of the anticipation kind.

You look good.

Thank you.

Rubbing his finger up my leg I knew I had to get outta there but my body wouldn't move. Leaning down he began to kiss the side of my lips, to my cheek, down to my neck.

KC, stop.

I missed you.

No.

Tell me you don't miss me. The way I kiss you here. The way my hands caress and rub on your body. The feeling of my tongue gliding up and down your body down to your navel. Going to my favorite spot.

The more he whispered in my ear, the more my body was reacting to him. By this time his hand did make it under my dress rubbing and squeezing my inner thigh.

Mmm, KC we can't.

We can do anything we want to baby. The world is ours. Let me take you on a high.

Yes.

I don't know what possessed me to say that. Buy we ended up in the backseat of my car with my dress pulled up and his head between my thighs.

Ohhhh yes.

Mmhmm, tell me you missed me.

Uh oh yes baby I missed youuu

The feeling he was giving me, he definitely was taking me on a natural high, that I didn't want to come down from.