Raven

It's been a few weeks since the couple party at Rachel's house. Things have been a little awkward, I mean the girl did ask me to sleep with her husband. Now granted even though I have before that was prior to me knowing about him being married. On a lighter note, me and Larry have been hanging out lately. He's a really nice guy. Not going to lie, it feels good to actually date someone.

Shutting my computer I was so ready to get off. My feet were hurting, I was tired and my head was killing me. Today felt like it was never going to end. I had a bottle of wine at home in the fridge waiting for me. Hearing her office door open I was really hoping that she wasn't going to ask me to do anything since I just turned my computer off.

"Hey Raven, do you have a minute?"

"Umm yea sure"

Saying a silent prayer I grabbed a pen and my notepad out of the drawer. Fixing my skirt, I made my way in her office. Seeing that she was on the phone closed the door behind me and sat in the chair by her desk and waited. Hopefully this would be quick so I can go home and chill.

"Sorry about that had to make sure I had a babysitter for tomorrow night"

"Oh no your fine, what did you need?"

"Are we good?"

Giving her a strange look, I didn't know she where she was going with this conversation.

"Yea, why you ask that?"

"Just making sure. We haven't talked really since the party so I just wanted to make sure I didn't make you uncomfortable"

"I mean, it wasn't uncomfortable really until we heard you guys fucking"

Covering her face I could tell she was a little embarrassed.

"OMG, you heard us? I'm so sorry"

"Don't be. It's your house"

"Still, that's kinda awkward hearing your boss having sex"

Giggling to her child like manner, we talked and laughed a little longer than I anticipated. I guess it was a good thing that we cleared the air. Walking to our cars we hugged and said our goodbyes.

*Buzz*

*Buzz*

xxx-xxx-xxxx: I want to see you

Rolling my eyes at his message I was not going to play these games with K.C ass. I thought about replying to him but I said fuck it and him.

---------------------------------------------------------

Sitting on my little couch sipping on a glass of wine while listening to some music. I was feeling real relaxed. When I came home I fixed me something to eat, took a hot shower and have been sitting in this spot every since. To top it off the breeze coming in from outside made it even better. Thinking to myself I had to make it one more day and then the recognition dinner where they will announce the new Senior VP.

*Ring*

*Ring*

*Ring*

Looking over at my phone I really didn't want to answer it thinking it was K.C was again. Instead I saw Larry's picture pop up.

"Hello?"

"Damn, took you long enough. You were probably looking at the phone debating on if you gone answer it"

"Haha, no I wasn't"

"Yea, aight. What you doing?"

"Sitting here relaxing"

"You feel like having company?"

Taking a moment to contemplate if I really wanted company. A part of me didn't, but I did want to see him.

"Sure that's fine"

"Ok, be there in a few"

"Ok"

Hanging up the phone, I was starting to get excited about him coming over. Laying my phone back on the table I continued to listen to Joe and wait for my guest.

*Ding*

*Ding*

*Ding*

Jumping up I heard my doorbell ringing. Grabbing my phone I saw Larry had called a couple times and texted. I don't even remember falling asleep.

*Ding*

*Ding*

*Ding*

Getting off the couch I jogged downstairs to open the door for him. Opening the door he was looking real good, I should say even better just off the strength he had on regular clothes.

"What you do fall asleep?"

"No"

"Yes you did stop lying"

"Whatever"

"Yea ok, is it ok if I use your shower. I actually just came from the gym"

Checking out his attire it didn't even dawn on me that he had on work out clothes.

*Snap*

*Snap*

"Earth to Raven"

"Oh yea, that's fine"

Stepping to the side I let him come so I could close and lock the door. How is it that a man that just came from the gym smells good? Someone answer that question for me. Counting to ten, I took a deep breath and prayed like hell I was going to make it through the night without dick.

"Follow me"

"I can't get a hug first?"

"No, you stink"

"You wish I did"

"Whatever, Larry"

"Whatever Raven. This a nice place you have. Did you decorate it yourself?"

"Thanks, and no my mom did"

"Moms got good taste. She single?"

Turning around I almost punched him in the face.

"Stop playing with me"

Laughing at his own joke, he followed me up the stairs. I don't know what possessed me to not show him the guest bedroom, but I continued to my room. Opening the door I could see him admiring the natural colors throughout the room. From the beige and tan walls to the cream and gold bedspread.

"This is nice"

"Thanks, well the shower is over there. I will go get you some towels"

"Ok, cool"

Staring at each other for what felt like hours, he made his way into the bathroom.

"Lord jesus help me from sliding down his pole. Amen"

Downing the rest of the wine in the glass, I went to get him some fresh towels………..