K.C

I knew it was wrong to be sleeping with my wife's assistant but damn did she have some good pussy. I admit it, I knew who she was when I first walked into the restaurant. Damn, was shorty looking right. Definitely, needed a nigga like me in her life. Now I know, I shouldn't have been checking her out considering I'm married.

Don't get me wrong, I love my wife. She gave me my boys. She will always have a place in my heart for that. I just fell out of love with her. Rachel is beautiful, smart, educated and definitely about her business. I don't know when it happened but I don't look at her the same. This little mama right here, she got that fire in her.

I have to admit the pussy is amazing, plus she a freak like me. When she left her license at the bar, I really did intend on just dropping it off to her. The moment I turned around and saw standing there in this sexy black and purple bra and panty set. I lost all thoughts in my brain. Just looking at her made me want to eat her ass up. Which is why when she tried to explain I kissed her. We fucked all weekend, I don't think I ever came as much as I did from one chick. Not even my wife.

Every since then I was hooked. I knew she was pissed to find out I'm married to Rachel. It wasn't her concern though. Me being the man that I am. I had to make sure she knew that. Imagine to my surprise she cut a nigga all the way off. Of course I tried to reach out, but she blocked me.

Fast forward to now, I tried to get shorty outta my system, but I couldn't. Even when I would attempt to fuck Rachel, she would whine and run. Hell, I even tried to be different and spontaneous but shit didn't even turn out right.

I know I may sound like a dog ass nigga, but oh the fuck well. Yea, we been together for quite some time, we both put in some work. I really didn't want to come to this punk ass picnic, but seeing shorty car. A nigga got happy on the inside.

Aww, look baby Raven is here.

Looking over to where she was pointing, I saw her standing there talking to some big booty brown skinned chick. Which by the way she was fine to, but my eyes was on Ms Raven.

That's what's up.

Picking up the boys, I grabbed the snacks and other bags. Walking over I couldn't keep my eyes off her. I don't even remember half the shit my wife was saying. Sitting the things down on the table, I could tell she was uncomfortable. When I saw her make a break for her car, I waited and followed her.

I will be back.

Ok baby.

Looking across the table I could see one of her home girls giving me a look. Winking and smirking at her I got up to go talk to her friend. Seeing her bent over in that dress gave a nigga flashbacks. Good ones at that, which is why now at this current moment my head was between her thighs and my tongue in between them lips.

Ohhhh yes.

Mmhmm, tell me you missed me.

Uh oh yes baby I missed youuu.

Feeling her legs tightening around my head I knew she was close to her peek. Letting one leg rest on my shoulder, I held the other towards the front seat. Flickering my tongue over her pearl tongue, she lost it.

Ohhhhh Kkkkkcccc, please!!!

Mmmhmm, what's up baby?

I,I,I,I fuck.

You fuck what?

I wanna cuuum pleaseee.

I knew she was going to be pissed at what I was about to do, but it would teach her a lesson. Stopping all movements, I grabbed a napkin that was in the front seat., wiped my mouth. Just seeing the look on her face was one for the books.

What are you doing? Why you stop?

We gotta go. They might come looking for us

No fuck that, you started this shit..

And now I'm finished.

Opening the door it killed me not to drink her juices, she had to know daddy run this shit. Fixing my clothes I heard yelling and cussing. Chuckling at myself, I headed back towards the table. Sitting back down, I watched my son's play with the ball we brought with the other kids.

Where's Rae? Did she find her phone baby?

Yea, she coming.

No sooner she came back pouting like a big ass kid.

Here you go Rachel. Thank you.

Oh your welcome anytime.

Plopping back down, she was trying her best not to blow up.

Rae you ok?

No, but I will be.

What's wrong?

Nothing, just hot.

I know what you mean. That's a cute dress though.

Thanks.

Getting up from the table, I went over closer to the kids. Feeling someone walking up behind me, I knew it was her.

You real cute. You know that right?

Hmph, naw little mama. I'm just getting started.............