Rachel

After walking Raven out I headed back in the house to chill with my girls. I knew it was a risky decision to ask Raven for my favor. It was the only thing I could think of to keep K.C satisfied. Like I said I knew I fell off after I had my boys. I tried to get that spark back I really did but the more I tried the worse it got.

"What's wrong Rachel?"

Looking up at Ren I didn't even realize I spaced out.

"Huh? Nothing I'm good"

"You sure?"

"Yea, yea I'm fine"

Giving me a skeptical stare I knew I had to put a fake smile. I couldn't tell my girls what was going on just because they both were judgmental as fuck. I really did not want to hear what they had to say. At least not right now, maybe when it's over. Who knows I probably won't say nothing at all.

"Ok, well we are about to go"

"Aww, really. I thought maybe we could go get some retail therapy in"

"As much as I would love to, little tony has practice today"

"Tell big Tony to take him"

"No girl, that boy would have a fit"

"Ok well give my nephew a kiss for me"

"I will"

"Call me later"

"We about to head out to"

"Not you to"

"Umm yea girl. I got thangs to do"

"You ain't got nothing to do"

"You forgot I little humans who eat me out a house and home"

"Y'all suck"

"No bitch, you need to so some sucking. Don't think we didn't notice the awkward shit between you and K.C. We will talk about that later"

Hugging both ladies, I walked them out. The guys was already outside with K.C. Staring at my husband, I really do love him, that's why I'm willing to try anything to make him happy and satisfied. Just then I got an idea, waving bye to the fellas I ran back into the house to shower so I could get everything put into motion. Jogging upstairs I grabbed my phone so I could text my cousin.

Me: I need ur help with something

Buzz

Buzz

Shay: What's up?

Me: You at home?

Pacing back and forth in my room, I was hoping like hell she was home.

Buzz

Buzz

Shay: Yea

Me: I'm on my way need to talk to you

Buzz

Buzz

Shay: Aight, let me know when you get here so I can buzz you in

Me: K

Jumping in the shower I couldn't wait to put this plan in motion. Thinking to myself if this goes right, maybe I can get Raven to do it with me. Cleaning my body I hurried so I can catch my cousin before she decides to leave out. She never stays at home for long

----------------------------------------------------------------

Pulling into the parking lot I drove around to make sure I saw her car. Going around to the side I saw her Range Rover sitting in the parking spot.

Me: Outside

Buzz

Buzz

Shay: Come on

Parking next to her, I grabbed my things and made my way inside the building. Making my way past the front desk area, I saw this real fine ass guy standing off to the side. I had to keep it moving because if I wasn't already married I would definitely be trying my luck. Hearing the elevator ding I could see my cousin coming off the elevator looking like Cardi B little sister. Of course she was half naked, I swear this girl has been like this since we were little. She never liked clothes.

"What's up cuz?"

"Hey, Shay. Who is dude standing over there?"

"Rachel, leave that alone. He will fuck your life up before you even say hey. Plus you married so come on"

Pulling my arm, I turned back to get one last look but this time he saw me. Giving me a wink I could feel myself getting all hot and bothered. The crazy thing is that nobody has been able to get me this way other than K.C. Stepping onto the elevator I was hoping my cousin would hear me out.

"So what's up? You didn't come all the way over here to stare at my neighbors"

"Well I need help"

"With?"

"I want you to strip for K.C"

"What? Rachel have you lost your mind?"

"Just listen to me"

By the time I finished we had made it off the elevator and into her condo. Hell she even poured us a couple shots. Well I should say me the shots she drank straight from the bottle.

"So let me get this right you want me to strip for your husband and another chick who by the way of your assistant to be apart not to mention fuck him?"

"Well when you say it like that. It sounds terrible"

"Duh, retarded ass. Why would you want another female to fuck your husband?"

"Because I can't"

"Why? What do you mean?"

"I can't satisfy him or fuck like I used to"

Feeling the tears trying to come out, I was not trying to get emotional. This shit was really starting to stress me out.

"You know what? Fuck it"

Throwing the shot back, if she wasn't going to help me then I would find someone else who will.

"Wait Rachel, I will help you. BUT I'm not stripping for him. You are"

"What? Me?"

"Yea, I'm going to teach you"

Picking up the remote she pushed some buttons and I will be damned if a fucking pole didn't come out the ceiling.

"Come on"

"You serious?"

"Yea, bitch now come on here"

Dropping my purse on the table, I walked over to the end of the couch and watched her climb all the way up and slide her way down. Not before doing some damn tricks. Flipping and sliding back down I knew I was going to bust my ass. Standing back on her feet, I stood in amazement.

"I don't know about this Shay"

"Bring your scary ass on. When I'm done with you, you gone be fucking and doing all kinds of shit with your husband"

Saying a silent prayer, I hope she was right……...