Raven

I know this nigga did not just walk up in my house with his jealous ass. He lucky I was in the middle of working on these spreadsheets for Rachel. Speaking of she probably sent his ass over here. I do have to admit, was kinda sexy to see him boss up like that. Even though it was over my big headed ass brother.

"Jay you betta shut up talking to me"

"No, you betta stay yo pregnant ass on the couch and finish working"

"Whatever"

*Buzz*

xxx-xxx-xxxx: What's up baby?

Looking at the message I wanted to choke this asshole my mutha fucking self. Just can't let a girl be happy damn.

Me: Why the fuck would you insinuate to the father of my child that this could be your baby? Help me understand this shit.

When Larry told me what he said, I could have told him that me and K.C had a thing. Then again it was before him and I stopped fucking him after the bullshit he pulled at the park. So, I get why Larry was feeling some kind of. I still didn't like the way he went about it.

*Buzz*

xxx-xxx-xxxx: Awe, somebody feelings is hurt. You know we are going to be together right?

Rolling my eyes like he could see me, this jerk was tripping. I would not betray Rachel like that. It's already bad enough I let the arrogant ass get a sample of the goodies.

Me: I know you have lost your mind. You will neva get a hit off this again. Not gone happen….Neva (New New voice)

Giggling to myself, that was one of my favorite lines. I might just watch it tonight.

*Ping*

Rachel James: Hey boo, I just wanted to let you know that I'm about to go sit in on this presentation since Larry left for the day.

Raven Jones: Is that right? 🤨🤨🤨

*Ping*

*Buzz*

*Buzz*

xxx-xxx-xxxx: That's what you keep telling yourself.

Rachel James: What's the face for? What's wrong?

Before I could even respond, my little angel of mine decided to send me to the porcelain. Tossing everything to the side I ran as fast as I could before it was a mess everywhere.

*Bang*

*Bang*

*Bang*

*Bang*

*Bang*

"Sis you good? Open up"

*Bang*

*Bang*

*Bang*

*Bang*

*Bang*

"Rae, baby open up"

Hearing them threatening to break down the door, all they had to do was turn the knob.

"Ugh!!!! My life"

*Bang*

*Bang*

"Rae, baby talk to me"

Leaning back against the cabinet I knew I was going to be here for a while.

----------------------------------------------------------------

  Stretching my body I realized I was back on the couch. Sitting up I could smell something delicious coming from the kitchen.

"Someone's awake. How you feeling baby?"

"You still here? Where's my brother?"

"He left awhile ago. Told him I would take care of you"

"Hmmm, look at you. Well I'm good, you can go"

"Yea, I could but I'm not"

"This coming from a man that don't if it's his baby"

Smirking, he went back towards the kitchen. Getting the feeling that my bladder was about to explode. I moved to quick and had to sit and get my mind right for a minute.

"Ok baby, go easy on mommy will ya"

Taking some slow breaths, I finally got up before I pissed on myself. After handling my business, I went to see what was smelling so good. Standing in the kitchen Larry was stirring something in the pot as well as periodically checking his computer. Assuming it was work related because I heard Rachel's voice.

"Ok, so the numbers are looking real good this quarter. Oh and the board loved the presentation this afternoon so they should be in touch by the end of the week"

"Alright cool, aye thanks for handling that for me"

"No problem we a team. I got you"

"By the time it was time for me to conference in, I had to get ya girl over here settled"

"You good, how she doing anyway?"

"She just woke up already on the bullshit"

"Can you blame her?"

"Man, I'm not trying to hear that"

Smiling I have to admit he did look damn good in the kitchen. On top of handling business, if I wasn't upset at him I would definitely give him some. Right now a girl ain't had none in a while.

"Well I think you need to listen to her"

Jumping a little, he went back to chopping up some peppers and onions.

"Hey boo, how you feeling?"

"I would be better if I could stay outta the damn bathroom"

"I know, it will get better"

"I hope so. How did you do it? Especially with twins"

"Ha, honestly I really didn't have morning sickness. I was either hungry or horny"

"And this conversation is over"

Trying to reach for the phone I snatched it and ran.

"Yo, Raven you're real childish. Give me my shit"

Going into my office, I closed my door and finished talking to Rachel about her pregnancy….

"Ok boo, my stomach is making noises and my baby daddy got it smelling good in here"

"Alright, I will talk to you later. And Rae, I don't know everything about what's going on but at least he's trying to help. Give him a little break"

"I hear you"

Hanging up with her, she had a point. He is here trying to help me out. Walking into the hallway I didn't see him in the kitchen anymore. Going around the corner he had lit candles and had soft music playing.

"You finally came out"

Turning around he was standing there handsome as ever. These were the things that made me fall for him.

"What's all this?"

"I figured we could have dinner and talk. I know, it's been rough and I haven't been the greatest but I want to make it right. Can I do that?"

Kissing my hand, he gave a single red rose and led me over to the table. Looking at everything, I was really hoping I would be able to eat it and not have it come back up. Pulling out my chair, he helped scoot me under. Taking the tops off the plates the aroma of the food invaded my nose. Bowing our heads we said grace and dug in. The moment I put the piece of chicken in my mouth my taste buds went off.

"Omg, this is so good"

"Thank you baby"

Smiling we ate dinner and had a conversation about what we were going to do next. I was not going to go back and forth about the paternity of my child when I knew who the father was already……………..