K.C

Sitting here putting one in the air, I was watching this thick chick make her ass clap. I had no idea why Serenity was texting me talking about she missed me. I only fucked her that one time, all the other times she just sucked my dick. Yeah, I know it's fucked up but that was before me and Rachel got married. Who knew she would get addicted to the dick.

"Yo, K.C where you at nigga? It's to many asses in here for you to be zoned out"

"I'm here, I just saw some shit that almost blew my high"

"Whatever it is fuck that shit"

*Buzz*

*Buzz*

Wife: We need to talk

Looking at my phone, I had no clue what Rachel wanted. The boys are with my family so I know it wasn't about them. I haven't been since I saw that shit she pulled that night. I never thought I would see the day where my wife would do some hoe shit.

Me: 4/what

*Buzz*

*Buzz*

Wife: Because I need to talk to you.

Sliding the money in her thing. Al was right, it was way too much ass in here to be distracted. Putting my phone in my pocket I reached for my drink and enjoyed the show.

"That's my nigga"

"You already know"

Standing up I started letting the ones fly. Hearing a familiar voice, I turned to see one of Raven's home girls. I couldn't remember her name but I definitely remembered that face and body. Grabbing the bottle of Henny, I took it straight back and went to say hello.

"Don't I know you from somewhere?"

Turning her head slightly I could tell, baby girl was with the shit. I was going to shoot my shot anyway.

"Yea, I definitely remember you"

"A lot of people remember me. Keep it moving"

"Damn, a bother can't get no conversation"

Leaning on the bar ingot a good look at her. Ripped up jeans hugging her thick thighs and curves, this red top that made her titties sit up at attention. Of course I had to check her feet in which they were done and matched her finger nails.

"Are you done eye fucking me now?"

"Nah, not done yet"

Walking around her I stopped right behind her. Admiring what God created before me. I wasn't surprised that she was stacked. Hell, Raven is bad herself so her rolling with some bad ones is to be expected. Moving up closer I wanted to see if she would move. Damn she smelled good.

"You should let me take you out"

"Is that right?"

"You damn right. A woman of your caliber should be with me"

Taking a sip of her drink we stared at each other in the mirror behind the bar.

"How you know I'm not spoken for?"

Lifting up her hand, I showed her that there was no ring on her finger.

"Aht Aht Aht, who this man?"

Feeling a presence behind me her other home girls were standing around us. Smirking at me, I guess she thought it was funny. Little did she know I would take them all down.

"What's up Cin? Whose your friend?"

"Somebody who thinks I'm his caliber of woman"

"Well shit, he got to be able to last first"

"Hold on Candy. He ain't ready for that"

"I'm a grown ass man. I'm always ready. I rise to every occasion"

Looking at each other, it was like they were speaking without saying words.

"First off where's your boys?"

"How you know I got my boys with me?"

"You not fucking with no rookies playboy"

"Or no dumb bitches. So what's up?"

Nodding my head towards Al and the rest of them. I could see the wheels spinning in their head.

"Let's play"

"Candy"

"What? He want to play so let's play"

"Fuck it. Candy right let's play"

"Y'all mutha fucka's is always into some shit"

"Just come on Sunshine"

"Yea, Sunshine come on"

Getting off her stool, they walked over to our section. Just like the bosses they are all the other females scattered.

"Aye K.C, who are these lovely ladies?"

"Candy"

"Cinnamon"

"Red"

"Sunshine"

"Them not yall real names is it?"

"Does it matter?"

"Aww shit we got club royalty in the building"

At that moment the DJ put the spot lights on our new friends. Ordering more bottles we sat and watched them turn up. I was really digging Ms Cinnamon. It made me wonder if Raven was royalty as well. Feeling my head being pushed I was ready to knock whoever it was the fuck out. That was until I heard her damn voice.

"Really K.C?"

"What Serenity?"

"You ignoring me to party with these bitches is what's up"

"I would advise you to watch your tone little mama"

"Wasn't nobody talking to you"

"You might want to handle that, before something unexpected happen to your girl"

"The only I'm trying to make mine is Ms Cinnamon"

"I'm doing this for you"

"Doing what?"

"Yo, this bitch is getting on my nerves"

"I got you sis"

Waving her hand, I saw this big ass security nigga come, scoop Serenity up and carry her out.

"There. All better"

*Beep*

*Beep*

*Beep*

*Beep*

Pulling out their phones I could tell something was wrong.

"We got to go"

"Everything ok"

"Yeah, we just got to go"

"So Ms Cinnamon, when can I take you out?"

"Not anytime soon. I got my rock"

Winking at me, she grabbed her things and left with her home girls.

*Buzz*

*Buzz*

  Checking my phone I had over twenty messages from Rachel alone. Opening up the picture she sent me I damn near choked off my shot. On my phone was a picture of Raven naked laying on my chest. Rubbing my hand down my face in was wondering how the hell Rachel got the picture.

*Buzz*

*Buzz*

Wife: Will you talk now………….