Larry

The moment I heard Mr Brent call my name for President position, I wanted to milly rock my way up to him. Instead I kept it sexy and on my grown man shit. Once everything was all said and done with announcements and dinner I got to meet everyone on the board. From the CEO, to the Co and everyone in between. Shaking hands and taking pictures I was really wishing my parents were here to see me shine. 

 Looking around for Raven, I didn't see her or Rachel at the table. I did see Rachel's husband sitting there but he was too busy on his phone. 

"Have you seen Rachel or Raven?"

"Naw, why?" 

"If you see them, tell them I'm looking for them"

"You mean, Raven right?"

 Smirking to myself, I have been seeing him eyeball Rae on the low. Even when we were at Rachel's little gathering I peeped his wandering eyes. Homie looked like he was ready to eat her up. To bad for him, I already did that multiple times. 

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Exactly what I said. You really just looking for Raven"

"Listen, even if I was just looking for her. Trust when I say I never have to look too far" 

"Yea, obviously if you asking me where she is"

"Maybe because she was just sitting right here. You know what I'm not even gonna go back and forth with you about mines" 

 I guess I hit a nerve because homie started to try and stick out his chest.

"What you mean yours?"

"Like I said, mines. Why does it matter? You gotta wife"

"I should say the same for you"

 Squeezing the chair, I had to keep my composure. This mutha fucka was really trying me. Feeling her hand on my back was somewhat calming, but I was still seconds away from knocking him out. 

"Hey fellas, everything good over here?"

"Yea, just having a gentleman conversation with the President over here. Right Larry?"

"I came over here to see where you went and make sure you was good"

"I'm ok"

 Not breaking eye contact, I knew the girls was watching. Hell, it felt like everyone was but I knew it wasn't the right time or place.

"Hey, let's dance"

 Shifting my attention to her, I couldn't help but notice she had on a little makeup. It wasn't too much, just enough to keep it natural.

"Hey, Rachel Mr Brent was looking for you"

"Ok, do you know where he is?"

 Searching around he was right where I left him and the other board members. 

"He's right over there"

 Pointing in that direction, she smiled and walked over. Holding my arm out, I led Ms Raven to the dance floor. 

"So, you wanna tell me what that was about?"

"Nope"

"Are you going to tell me why you looked like you were ready to rip his head off?"

"Nope"

"What are you going to tell me?"

"You don't want to know"

"If I didn't, I wouldn't have asked"

 Thinking to myself on whether I wanted to divulge that information to her. I said fuck it and decided to play a little bit. Taking her arms I wrapped them around my neck. Licking my lips I got close to her ear I wanted her to feel what I was going to say.

"What I want to tell you, is how good you look in this dress. I wanna tell you that I wanna stick my head under and see how she taste. I wanna tell you to meet me in the bathroom so I can see you take these backshots. I wanna tell you to leave them heels on while I watch you ride me"

 With every word and sentence I said she sucked in a breathe. I could feel her playing with hands behind my head. Standing straight up I saw the drunken lust in her eyes. She wanted the dick and wanted it bad.

"Put your money where your mouth is"

 Stopping all movement, I wanted to be sure I heard exactly what she said.

"What did you say?"

"Oh you heard me. Put your money where your mouth is"

"Sayless"

 Checking out the time on my watch, it was a little after ten o'clock. Taking her hand we walked back over to the table. 

"I be right back"

 Kissing her cheek, I lightly jogged over to Mr Brent to let him know I was leaving. 

"Hey, Mr Brent"

"Hey there's my shining star. Come on over and have a drink with me"

"Umm, I was actually coming over to say goodbye"

"Oh ok, well I will see you first thing Monday morning"

"Absolutely Mr Brent"

 After saying goodbye to the other board members I hightailed it back to my lady. By the time I made it to her Rachel was sitting there talking to her. 

"Hey, you ready to go?"

"Uh yea" 

 Standing up she leaned over and whispered something to her. Whatever it was Rachel looked up at me and smiled.

"Ok, well since you're leaving I guess I'm going to head out to" 

 Smirking at K.C, dude looked like he was going to cry. 

"See you Monday Rachel"

"You to Larry"

 Wrapping my suit jacket around her, she slid her hand into mine. Waiting for the valet to bring my car around, she sank her body into my side.

"I know you ain't trying to act like you tired"

"Not even close"

"Good"

 Opening the passenger side door, she rubbed her hand against the front of my pants. Giving me a wink she got in and made herself comfortable. Closing the door I caught the eye of K.C. Staring at me, I gave him a smirk and was on my way to get in between my lady's legs.