K.C

Pulling up my boxers I didn't even hear Rachel when she came in let alone her crazy ass cousin Shay. Seeing the look on her I did feel bad. Even though the pussy was trash. I know I have done my dirt but fucking Serenity was not supposed to happen. Quiet as it kept she been trying to fuck me for years. So when she came looking for Rachel I didn't think nothing of it. I admit I should have been on my shit.

"Really Ren? This what we doing?"

"He came on to me"

"So, you fuck him? I always knew you was a sneaky bitch"

"Shut up Shay"

Shaking my head I don't know why she started with Shay looney tune ass.

"Oooo bitch, I'm the right one"

"Chill Shay. You really had the audacity to fuck my husband. In my house at that?"

"I told you, he came onto me. I tried to resist him, he kept pushing…."

"So, you're saying he raped you? Right?"

Sitting in the chair I fired up my blunt to see how this bitch was going to spin this shit.

"No I didn't say that"

"You said he kept pushing. So to me that sounds like rape"

"You didn't let me finish. Once we started drinking that's when it happened"

"You are one stupid bitch"

"Shay chill"

"Aight you got it"

Going to on the step she fired up her own blunt. Nodding my head she flicked me off. Chuckling to myself I knew she wasn't going to change.

"Serenity you are a horrible liar. The fact that you are insinuating that my husband tried to take advantage of you is disgusting"

"You know fuck it. Yes I did come over looking for you. Yes, I saw an opportunity and I took it. Quite Frankly I have always wanted to fuck him. To be honest, it didn't live up the the hype"

Damn near choking on my blunt, I couldn't believe this stupid hoe had the nerve to say my dick game was whack. I started to slap the fuck outta her.

"First off, Rachel we will talk about this later. Secondly, did you just say my dick wasn't that great. Bitch you have lost your rabbit ass mind. If my shit wasn't that great why were you just begging to be my side how. Saying that you wanted to be the only chick I fuck on the side. Since we being honest in this bitch, your head was mediocre and the pussy was trash. As you can see my shit ain't even rock solid. Yo, I don't have time for your shit bitch"

Standing up to stretch I went over and picked up my Jean's and beater. Looking at her in disbelief, I was really hoping Shay would beat her ass just because. Then again, I knew Rachel had hands on her as well. Walking up to my wife, I knew she was pissed let alone embarrassed. She wouldn't even look at me. Leaning down I whispered in her ear.

"I know you pissed. That bitch been jealous of you for years. I know I fucked up. Just know she doesn't compare to you"

Kissing the side of her face, I continued on my way. Stopping in front of Shay ass, I knew she was about to say something smart.

"Shay move yo looney tune ass out my way"

"Fuck you"

"Man move yo ass"

"I'm going to fuck you up"

"Yea,yea,yea"

Leaving them three in there I know for a fact Serenity ass wasn't going to walking up outta there.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hearing screaming and yelling coming from downstairs, I walked over to the window to see Shay dragging Serenity out. Going back over to my dresser I continued putting on my jewelry. I knew she was going to be touched one way or another. Just as I was heading to the closet a pissed off Rachel came walking in

*Bam*

Slamming the closet door closed I finished getting myself together. Since we have a big ass wall in closet I wasn't pressed. Opening the door she was sitting on the bed with a drink in her hand. Giving her a once over oy didn't look like she had any marks or bruises. Which I didn't doubt anyway.

"Y'all didn't break any of my shit right?"

"Nigga, she should be breaking your face"

"Shay, your services are no longer needed"

"Mutha fucka as long as she is here. My services are ALWAYS needed"

"Rachel get your cousin"

"You really fucked my best friend?"

"Ugh"

Rolling my head around I was really hoping not to have this conversation right now.

"Yes, I fucked her for all of twenty minutes before you got here"

"You are one story ass piece of shit"

"Shay shut the fuck up"

"No nigga, you the fuck up"

"Out of all the females you could have fucked, you chose my best fucking friend. Hell I know about the other hoes, but damn Serenity though"

Sitting my phone and keys back down, I see I was going to have to let her know some shit.  At this point get huffing, puffing and tears was not moving me.

"Did I fuck her? Yes. Have I been fucking other bitches? Mmm Yea. You wanna know why? Because my WIFE is to scared to fuck ME!!"

"That's not fair, I have been trying"

"Trying? You call trying screaming bloody murder everytime we have sex. You call trying giving me every excuse in the book NOT to fuck me. Oh but you do try when my face is deep in your pussy"

"You know I have not been feeling like myself since we had the boys"

"For fucking two years? I have done everything possible to make sure you felt good. Flowers, Candy, Vacations, Spa Days. Have you become that fucking insecure?"

"Okay, maybe I should go"

"Naw Shay, don't leave now. You wanted to stay so fucking bad. What the fuck else am I supposed to do? Tell me that Rachel"

"LOVE ME!!!!!"

"I almost called you a bitch. I. Been. Fucking. Loving. You. The fuck you mean? You know what fuck it. It's whatever"

Storming out of the room, them two really pissed me off. I couldn't believe she had the audacity to try and say I don't show her love. Stopping at the bar, I took a swig of Hennessy and was gone. The way I'm feeling I'm liable not to come home tonight. Maybe I just won't.

"K.C!!"

"K.C!!!!!!!!!"

Looking in my rearview mirror I peeled out the garage. I was not going through this shit tonight. Letting my windows down, I didn't even look back as my house became a distant memory……...