Larry

When Rachel text me and let me know that Raven was in the hospital. I stopped what I was doing to get to her. I know she not fucking with me at the moment which is well deserved. I should have told her about Ebony. Shit, I didn't expect to fall for her the way that I did. When that punk ass nigga made a statement about it I knew I had to tell her soon. I thought I had time, but time slapped me in the face.

"Aye, Janet I'm going to be out of the office for the rest of the day. So reschedule my meetings, and have my calls forwarded"

"Ok, is everything okay?"

Popping up outta her chair, I was surprised that she was able to move in the skirt she has on. I did hire Janet as my assistant, and Raven was highly pissed off. I didn't even get no pussy for like two weeks. Believe me I was stressed the hell out after that shit. Shutting my computer down I grabbed my things and made my way to the car. Finally making it to the elevator and down to the parking garage. I tossed my things in the back and fired up my baby.

*Ring*

*Ring*

*Ring*

"Hello?"

"What's up Rachel? How she doing?"

"She's awake right now. The doctor is in there with her checking her out"

"Ok, cool well I'm on my way there now"

"What's her room number?"

"It's 302. You better make this right"

"I'm trying Rachel. She won't talk to me"

"Well duh, jackass. Look how she found out, through people who work with us. Do you know how embarrassing that is. Luckily enough know one knows about you two. You really should have told her"

"Damn man, I know. It's not like we been together. We been separated for so long I forget half the fucking time."

"Larry, you gone make me punch you in the throat. It doesn't matter that you and her were separated. It's the fact that if something was to happen to you during this time, then guess who would have had rights to talk to the doctor's. YOUR WIFE DUMMY"

"Aye Rachel, stop yelling. I get it"

"You sure? I don't think you do"

"I do"

"Well act like it then. Speaking of how is that situation anyway?"

"Everything is on schedule, so it shouldn't be any longer"

"That's good. I'm glad"

"Yea, I should be there in a few minutes. Don't tell her I'm coming"

"Trust I'm not. She not gone cuss me out. Aye she ask, I'm telling her I told you not to come"

"That's fucked up"

"Whatever bye"

Hanging up the phone, I knew I had to explain myself. I just hope she would give me a chance and listen to me. Finding a spot close to the door, I said a silent prayer and went to check on my baby.

Me: I'm here

Letting Rachel know I was here, I got out and headed upstairs.

*Knock*

*Knock*

"Come in"

Hearing her voice I got butterflies in my stomach. Opening the door we locked eyes, hers with anger.

"Like I was saying, he said that…….Larry?"

"Hey Rae"

Staring at each other neither one of us made a move.

"What you are doing here Larry?"

"I came to see how you were"

"So this the infamous Larry?"

"Yea, unfortunately"

"Unfortunately?"

I was trying my best to keep it together but she knew how to make shit sting. I must say even though she was pissed, sick, and in the hospital. She still looked beautiful to me.

"Can we talk?"

*Knock*

*Knock*

"Oh we have more visitors. Hi I'm Dr Thomas"

"Hey, hi you doing? I'm Larry her boyfriend"

"Oh so you must be the dad to be"

"What!!!!"

When he said those words, I wanted to breakdown right there.

"Heifer you pregnant?"

Handing Raven what it looks to be pictures, I never broke my eye contact with her. She was definitely going to have to talk to me now.

"Again, congratulations"

Making his way out he gave me a hand shake and wished me best of luck.

"I knew it. I told you earlier that yo ass could be pregnant"

"Ok, everybody needs to go"

"Awe hell na, Yo ass want to scare people and shit. I want to know all the details"

"Si-Si come on now please"

"Alright, come on y'all"

Stepping to the side I let the ladies out, after they gave her hugs and kisses.

"Aye playboy, you bet not upset her. Or I will be  back up here"

"Jazz"

"What? I'm just letting him know"

"Get out"

Letting what she said go in one ear and out the other, I was interested in to know her thoughts on this baby.

"Look, before you get to going off. I want to apologize to you about my situation. I should have told you about me being married. I didn't and I was wrong. We have been separated for so long I don't even think about it. She's been living with her girlfriend for some years now. That doesn't give me an excuse but I am so sorry Raven. Baby I miss you"

Slowly making my way over to the bed I could see the pain in her eyes. Honestly it broke my heart to know I caused it.

"Say something please"

"Is the divorce final?"

"No, not yet"

"Well, we need to pump the brakes on this until that time. I will not be involved with a married. Especially now that I am pregnant. We can still communicate, but only in regards to this child"

As much as I wanted to tell her fuck that and to come home where she belonged. I had to respect her wishes.

"How far along are you?"

"Eighteen weeks"

Looking at my face, I guess she could see the confusion.

"Four months"

"Oh ok"

Sitting in the chair next to her bed, we talked about everything and put it all out there on the table.

"I love you Raven"

"I know"............