Larry

Fellas, have you ever looked down at your lady while she was giving you head and be ready to body anybody that come in contact with her? I know I'm not the only dude that has had this feeling. The moment she started sucking on my shit, I was ready to go to war with any nigga. For a moment, I started to question if she ever sucked another nigga dick like this. When I pulled her up I was ready to slide up in her. Holding her legs in the air I sucked on all her toes. Yeah, I'm a freaky nigga I don't care though. Her feet are pretty so why not.

"You sure you ready for me Ms Raven?"

Her eyes were telling me that she wanted it.

"Born ready"

Opening her legs and poking at her center I wanted her to understand the next few words I was about to say.

"Once I enter you, there's no going back"

With every word I spoke I slowly slid inside her, and damn I had to really concentrate. The way her warm, wet walls fitting around my dick felt amazing.

"Oooohhhhh, who said I want to go back"

"That's all I need to hear"

Kissing each side of her ankle, I closed her legs and slid the rest of my member inside her.

"Mmm Fuck"

Collecting my thoughts, I definitely had to think about some other shit. Holding her legs straight up, I began to slow stroke her. The more she got used to my size, the more she started to move with me.

"Umm, baby yes"

Licking the back of her feet, I pushed her legs towards the headboard.

"Uuuhhh fuck, damn this shit feel good"

"Shhhhit baby, right there"

Spreading her legs again I started rubbing on her pearl tongue.

"Ooooo yesss baby, don't stop"

"I got you baby"

Putting her feet flat on my chest I dug deeper. On top of that her sex faces were sexy as fuck. Lightly squeezing her on her breast sped up my strokes.

"Shit, shit, shit"

"Mmhmm, give it to me Rae. Give me that pussy baby"

"Uh, uh, uh yes Larry baby"

Reaching down I picked her body up, wrapped her legs around my waist. Kissing nastily I wanted to show her how good I could make her body feel. Sliding her up and down my dick she started throwing it at me.

"Fuck, yes daddy"

Putting her against the glass patio door, I held her arms above her head and gave her what she wanted. I didn't care if the neighbors saw us or not. Biting on her neck, I felt her juices sliding down my legs.

"Mmmmm fuuuuck"

"Larry. Larry. Larryyyyy!!!!!!!"

"Mmmm damn baby"

Walking back over to the bed she got on all fours so I could get it from the back. We went at it well into the morning. Of course we had to be at work in the morning but fuck it. This shit was well worth it.

*Smack*

*Smack*

*Smack*

"Arch that back and toot that ass. We ain't done yet"..................