Raven

*Tap*

*Tap*

*Tap*

Hearing the light taps at my door, I was really hoping whoever it was would go away. I was tired, slightly buzzed, and wanted to go to sleep. Especially having someone to cuddle with. Snuggling under Larry the taps finally stopped. Closing my eyes I was ready for sleep to take over me.

*Knock*

*Knock*

*Knock*

"You know it's for you, so you mind as well go see who it is"

Adjusting his body, he put his left arm under his head and right hand in his boxers. I really wanted to punch him, just because I couldn't sleep.

"Ugh!!! I don't have time for this shit. Well hurry up and deal with it, so you can come back"

*Knock*

*Knock*

*Knock*

Moving the covers out my way, I fixed my clothes and went to see who was at the door. Peeking through I didn't see anybody, but I did hear some awkward noise. Opening the door wider that's when I saw Mia, and Ren standing at Rachel's bedroom door.

"Was that y'all knocking?"

"Yea, you don't hear this shit?"

Stepping a little closer I couldn't help but chuckle. They was in there fucking, but from the way it sounded you have thought he was killing her. It almost made me feel bad for her. Which makes me wonder why she wanted me to fuck him. Maybe she was trying to test me to see if I would. Whatever it was I was not going for it.

"They alright"

"How do you know?"

"Trust me, they just fucking"

Turning right back around I was not going to stand there and listen to that nonsense.

"You sure?"

"Yes, goodnight"

Closing the door behind me, I couldn't wait to get back home. Crawling back in bed I got back in my spot right up under Larry. Who knew he would be a great snuggler.

"Everything good?"

"Yea, girl stuff"

"Good deal"

Dropping his arm around me, he rested his hand on my butt. Any other time I would have corrected the situation, but this felt good.

"Goodnight Larry"

"Goodnight Love"

Kissing my forehead we drifted off the slumberland. As long as they didn't get any louder we was good.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Feeling the sunlight come in the room, I was not ready to get up. Rolling over I didn't feel Larry in bed. Opening one eye l could see the bathroom light on. Pulling the covers over my head I was going to stay put for a while.

"Rae, get up"

"For what?"

"So we can go. I need clothes"

"I don't feel like getting up"

"Say no more"

Going back in the bathroom I heard him turn the shower on.  Not thinking anything of it, I sunk back down in the bed. Snatching the covers off the bed, he started removing my clothes.