Rachel

Getting the boys ready for my mom to pick them up, I still had a few things to do before tonight. I came up with the idea of having a couples night since we really don't get to hang with anybody else. Leave it up to K.C we would be fucking all weekend. Don't get me wrong I love my husband and would do anything to keep him happy. I know I haven't been the same since the twins were born, I've been trying to get that spark back. It's just I get really uncomfortable when I have sex with him. A lot of women that I have talked to including my doctor says that it's normal. The thing is I don't feel normal. I know he gets frustrated when I tell him no or if we do have sex it's not for very long because I get to uncomfortable. Even giving head, I can't bring myself to do it. Sometimes I wonder why he stays with me, I know he loves me. Honestly I can't ask for a better husband. When I need time to myself, he takes good care of me and the kids. I just can't satisfy him. Hearing a car horn blow, I knew it was nobody but my mother. I have asked her repeatedly not to blow her horn like that. Does she listen? absolutely not.

"Boys, come on. Nana's here."

"Beep"

"Beep"

Peeking out the door I could my mom taping her wrist like she had a watch on. Running past me like they didn't even see me, I was almost heart broken. I love my boys with everything in me.

"Hey, no kisses for me?"

"Sorry mommy."

Running back to me,  they both tackled my legs. Bending down I gave them both a big hug and kiss. Taking off again, they jumped in the car with my mom and was gone. Closing door I felt his presence behind me.

"Since the boys are gone, we should get a quickie in before everyone gets here."

Kissing my collar bone God did his lips feel good against my skin. It still wasn't even enough to get me in the mood.

"Not now baby. I still have to run to the store."

"Come on Rachel."

Sliding from between him and the door, I just couldn't do it.

"Maybe later baby."

"Yea, whatever."

Blowing out a breathe he locked the door and headed to the back. I had to come up with some way to get my baby back. Checking the time I still had a few hours to get things together. I wasn't worried about the food since I was having it catered. Jogging upstairs I grabbed my phone and purse and turned right back around. Making sure the boys room door was closed, I headed back downstairs. Going to the backyard to let K.C know I was leaving, I didn't see him. Figuring he was in the pool house I just left. I figured I would be back before he noticed I was gone.

Me: Y'all still coming and bringing the men right?

Jumping in my car I wanted to make sure my girls was still coming.

*Buzz*

*Buzz*

*Buzz*

Mia: Yes girl

Ren: That means I got to give his ass some damn head to come. Damn you 😝😝

Laughing at Ren, I swear she didn't have any sense at all.

*Buzz*

Rae: Yea, I will be there.

Smiling to myself, I backed out the driveway to finish running my errands

----------------------------------------------------------------

*Ding*

*Dong*