K.C.

*Buzz*

*Buzz*

*Buzz*

Little Mama: We need to talk NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Smirking at the message, I knew pretty boy  was going to fuck up.

*Buzz*

*Buzz*

*Buzz*

Little Mama: I know you see me calling you. YOU need to meet me at Bargo's tomorrow @ three o'clock. You will NOT fuck up my family.

Reading that last text, I had no clue what the fuck she was talking about. Every since her little party I been chilling. Contrary to belief I've been spending more time with my boys. Yeah, I was salty that she got pregnant but then I thought about it. Pregnant pussy is good as fuck. I would've been a good step daddy. Hell I'm a great father to my kids now. That thought went out the window when I found out dude was the baby daddy. It was fun while it lasted, damn I was trying to get up in that a few more times.

Me: Yea, aight.

Stretching my body, I went to see what we had in the fridge. It getting late and a nigga was hungry. Opening up the refrigerator there was not shit to eat. Leaning back on the counter, I thought about using door dash and ordering me something. Them mutha fucka's be taking to long. Deciding to just whip something up real quick. I pulled out some steaks I had in the freezer and grabbed me a few potatoes out the pantry. Since the boys were with my parents I didn't have to worry about sharing with nobody. I figured Rachel was still at work, so it was just me. Sliding on my apron I got to work.

After about an hour, I had made me a medium well done T Bone steak with sauteed mushrooms and onions, a baked potato and a Corona to drink. Just as I was about to sit down and eat I heard the garage door going up. Checking the time it about ten thirty, chuckling to myself baby girl was playing a dangerous game. Saying my grace, I spoke to the heavens and dug in.

"Mmm, it smells good in here"

Hearing her heels click clacking in the kitchen I knew she was probably trying to see if she had a plate. Now I'm not too horrible of a guy, I sat hers in the oven so it could stay warm. Taking a swig of my beer, I could hear her coming in the dining room. Putting another bite of food in my mouth I just looked at her. All these years my wife was still as beautiful as ever. We were still going to therapy which helped a little. The struggle was the fact that I wasn't in love with her anymore. I will say a thousand times, she gave me my boys so she will always have a place in my heart. I'm forever grateful for that.

"Hey baby. Thank you for cooking"

"What's up? Your welcome"

Looking at her, she wasn't the same sixteen year old girl I met on the block. On the same token, I wasn't that same young nigga either.

"I was thinking of taking the boys on vacation"

Cutting my eyes over at her, this was not the time for me to be leaving. I had a lot of things going on with my business and plus my partner was out of town handling family shit. 

"I can't go"

"What you mean you can't go? Or is it you won't go?"

"Exactly what I said. I can't go"

"Well why not? When was the last time we went on a family vacation?"

Taking a drink, I didn't know why she thought I had all this time to take trips. Maybe because we did take vacations back in the day. That was before business started to take off and the boys.

"Hello?!!!!"

"What?"

"All I want is to spend time with my family. Is that so hard?"

"Ok, suppose we go on this vacation. Who's going to sign the checks? Who's going to make sure the shipments go out on time? Oh wait who's going to manage the people?"

"Hire a manager then"

"Who the fuck you think handles that captain obvious?"

"I'm not saying we go in the next week. I'm just saying that we need to take them some time soon"

Blowing out a breathe, I really did not feel like going back and forth her.

"Alright, I will check my schedule to see what it looks like, then we can go from there"

"Ok deal, I will check mine as well. It's all I want. Maybe we can get some us time"

Raising my eye I was actually shocked she even mentioned anything about sex. I guess the nigga that she been pillow talking with got her confidence up. I know she has been talking to another nigga. At first I'm not going to lie the shit pissed me off. After talking to my home girl and my sister about it I guess shit was coming back to me. All I know is, the nigga just ain't allowed around my boys. That would be violating shit.

"Us time huh?"

"Yea, Us time. I think we need it. I'm not going to lie I miss us. We barely talk"

"What you mean? We talk"

"No like actually talk K.C"

"We talking right now ain't we?"

"Ugh!!!! You don't get it"

Seeing her starting to get emotional, I was lost. I thought we were talking, hell and eating dinner together.

"Ok, ok, Rachel. Why don't you explain it to me then"

"Just forget it"

Scooting away from the table, she grabbed her wine and went to the kitchen. Finishing up my food I had no clue what just happened. Shrugging my shoulders I sat at the table a little while longer and then went upstairs. Opening the door I didn't see her in the room. Figuring she was in the bathroom, I went into the closet to put my jewelry up and get ready for my shower. Walking back out, I decided to just go use the other shower and give her a minute.

  Just as I was about to go in the spare room, I heard a noise coming from inside her extra room she turned into her little woman space.

"Mmmm baby"

Wondering if she was in there watching a pornn and some shit. I peeked in the room and couldn't believe the shit I was seeing. Not only was my wife sitting here playing with herself but she had the nerve to be on facetime with the nigga. Getting a glimpse of his face I wanted to go in there and wring her fucking neck while he watched that shit. Pulling the door closed, I went back in the room and threw some clothes on. I didn't even want to grab my clothes, I knew I had some where I was going. Going in the room I checked on my baby boys one more time before I left. I knew I fucked up but you don't get a nigga back like that. Opening the garage door I hopped in my car and peeled out. She wanted to get some us time alright. Ain't no way I was going to be laying with a bitch while she was fantasizing about another nigga.

*Buzz*

*Buzz*

Wife: Where did you go?

Me: Tell my boys daddy will be back

Clinching the steering wheel really wanted to put some holes in something.

*Buzz*

*Buzz*

Wife: Ok??? Again where are you going?

Leaving the message on read I dropped my phone in the cup holder and went to go relieve stress the best way I knew how……….