Raven

Now before everyone gets to judging me let me tell you how it all happened.

Five years earlier.

  Walking into the restaurant, I needed a drink and I needed it bad. Today was brutal, I don't even remember eating my lunch. My boss Rachel had me moving and running around all day. Hell I was surprised I was able to get a chance to go pee.

Finding a spot a the bar I ordered a shot of patron and a long island iced tea. It was definitely one of those days. Pulling out my phone I checked my messages I wasn't able to get to. Scrolling through Instagram, there was this smell, I couldn't describe it. It smelt so good, turning in my seat I had to see where it was coming from.

That's when he came over and sat next to me. Dressed in a tailored Armani suit, with the gold cufflinks matched with a pair of giuseppe shoes. I almost fell outta my chair, I would have definitely had his babies no questions asked. Moving over so I could give him some room, I had to distract myself. I did when I saw that wedding ring on his finger.

Cursing myself, because I was over here lusting after someone else husband. Sitting my drink down, I took the shot and told the bartender to get me another one. Hearing my phone chirp, I saw Rachel sending me back to back emails. It's fucking Friday, you have got to be kidding me. Not even letting the other shot touch the counter. I faced that one to.

Woah, there little mama. You might want to slow down.

Hearing his voice made my kitty purr. It was strong yet inviting. I had to keep together though since he is married.

Excuse me?

No disrespect. Just saying you might want to slow up.

It's been a long day, and I'm just getting started.

Well you be careful. You never know it's bad men out here.

Just him leaning in and whispering that in my ear had me ready to say fuck his wife.

Are you a bad man Mr..?

KC. Depends on who you ask.

Giving me a wink I had to turn my attention on something else. After drinking four shots and the long island I was ready to ride something. I was feeling good, looking good and needed to release some stress. Of course I didn't have anyone to call. I used to be able to call Mike, but he got to clingy.

Grabbing my keys, I guess I was going home alone. Paying my tab, it took me a minute to get off the stool. Making sure I was good, I gave the valet attendant my ticket and waited for my car. Feeling the cool air whip past me was starting to sober me up a little bit. Turning my body I could see Mr KC still sitting at the bar. It looked like whoever he was waiting on was standing him up.

Whipping my car through the streets, these were the nights I wished I had someone to come home to. I was an assistant to one of the best marketing specialists in the business. I had my own car, condo and most importantly money. What I was trying to figure out is why I was alone? Or why men just assumed I was bougie or as they say stuck up.

  Pulling into my garage, I gathered my things and made my way in the house. Dropping my keys and purse in the counter. I grabbed a bottle of tequila and was going to finish this party upstairs. Walking into my room I kicked off my shoes and turned my music on. Taking a swig of the liquid poison. I started to sway my body, this wasn't how I wanted to spend my Friday night but oh well...

Ding

Dong

Ding

Dong

Hearing my doorbell, I looked at the time and it was one oclock in the morning. Carefully sitting up I didn't know how I ended up on the floor with just my bra and panties on and the bottle of tequila next to me. Gathering myself together, I picked myself up to go see who was at the door.