Rachel

Sitting at my desk it seemed like time was moving so slow. My nerves were shot, tonight was the night I was going to show K.C my surprise. I hoped this would save my marriage because I was running out of ideas. A part of me still wanted Raven to fuck him, but I didn't want to make her feel even more uncomfortable. Speaking of Raven, she hasn't come in yet. Checking the clock it was coming up on one o'clock.

Just as I was about to call her, she came strolling off the elevator. Of course she was slayed, but something was off her though. For one she had on flats instead of heels. If you knew Raven she loved her heels and wore them no matter what. Don't get me wrong the shoes are cute cute as hell and went with what she had on. Secondly, the way she came in is like she was in a bad mood. After letting her get settled I got up to go make sure she was good.

"Hey Rae"

Giving me a faint smile I could definitely tell something was wrong. She had her hair in its natural state for God sake.

"Hey Rachel, I'm sorry I'm late"

"Your good. Are you ok?"

"Yea, I'm good just didn't get any sleep last night"

"Is everything good?"

"Yes. Everything is good, I promise. I just had to prove a point last night that's all"

"Ok, well don't forget about the meeting we have with the client today. As well as setting my fitting for the black tie party tomorrow night."

"Ok got it. What time you want for the fitting?"

"Anything after 4 is fine"

"Ok cool"

Turning back to her computer, I stood and watched. I knew she probably wasn't going to tell me buy it was worth a shot in finding out. Going back into my office I got ready for my meeting with a potential new client.

*Buzz*

*Buzz*

Shay: What time do you want me to eat everything up?

Me: Umm, you can come around eight. The kids will be with his parents this weekend.

Shay: Ok cool. What about hubby?

Me: He won't be home until later.

Shay: I got you.

Sending her the heart emoji I was actually kinda excited to do this now. Pulling my email I got my notes and documents ready for my client.

*Ring*

*Ring*

"Hey Raven"

"Hey Rachel, I have a Mrs Bordeaux here to see you"

"Okay send her in"

Standing up I greeted Mrs Bordeaux and guided her to my conference table to begin.

----------------------------------------------------------------

After my meeting with Mrs Bordeaux, my day seemed to fly by. I even asked Raven to have Brandon to bring the dresses here for my fitting.

"Oooo Ms Rachel I think this is it. This is the dress"

Looking at myself in the mirror this dress is gorgeous. The plum purple colored paired with the silver beading throughout the dress was breathtaking. On top of that the high split gave it just enough sexy.

"You think so?"

"Do I think so? I know so"

"I don't know Brandon"