Chapter 2

Now...where are we going? In a castle?

I looked at the trees around us...and at the castle just below the hill...wow...a castle? I was expecting something crowded but this place seems secluded?

I looked at the commander but he is just looking at the way...
I looked at the other people and they are looking at me too so I smiled at them and I saw a little blush...hahahhah...sometimes, charms will give you what you want.

"you look harmless for a criminal." One of them said...the commander looked at him and I just smiled...

"really? Is that...a compliment?" I asked him so he just smiled...

"I'm Mike..." he said...

"hello."

"how old are you?" he asked me...hmmm...

"31" they were surprised after knowing my age.

"r-really? You look younger and you're short too..." I sighed and then just nodded. Well, I'm just at the standard height...or even lower...just 154 cm. I only look 15.

"you look really...pretty." I was stunned at the remark but just smiled...

"thank you." I said. That's why I kill people...they say I'm pretty and then after how many seconds, they try to grab me and then sell me after they try to rape me...it's something I'm accustomed to. Something I'm even using at my advantage...that is my face.

"you look like a teenager." They said so I just smiled at them...

"you think I'm a teenager?"

"yes...we didn't even expect a teenager to be the queen of the underground until we fought with you." the commander said so I just nodded...

"well...I'm really 31."

"I see...we're here." He said and then we all went down...

"I'm sorry but we still can't remove your handcuffs." He said so I just nodded...I looked around and then looked at the castle. I guess...I'll live here. Or should I escape? Maybe? Let's see...how this will turn out, I might consider escaping.

"no one...is here?" I asked the commander and he shook his head.

"they might be training somewhere." Woah...I'm quite excited...

"let's go." He said so I followed him...Woah...it's clean. We went upstairs to I assume...his office. It's so simple unlike the office of those MP...full of decorations whatsoever.

He sat down and we stood before him.
"tell Hanji to come here." The guy saluted before the commander and then he went out...I looked at the commander again and then he spoke...

"unlock her handcuff." Finally. He then handed me a paper and a pen...but he hesitated.

"don't worry...I know how to read and write." I said and smiled so he nodded and then handed it to me... fortunately, the guy taught me...otherwise, I'd be doomed.

I wonder...where is he? Dead? No...impossible. How about those two...Isabel and Farlan? Where are they? I became the queen just for me to look for them but it seems like they aren't in the underground anymore...or my ability is not that good enough...or simply, that guy is really hard to look for...

I don't know how long has it been... 7...maybe?

It doesn't matter...I read what was written and then signed it. should I kill the commander and then run? Where will I go? I looked at the commander...Woah...he's staring at me...I wonder, he's handsome but maybe...I have to kill him?