Chapter 48

"For now, you'll take a rest...by tomorrow, someone will tell you what to do," Erwin said to the 9 assassins.

"Okay." They just said.

"by the way, I'm Erwin Smith, the commander of the survey corps," he said.

"Matt Clarison is my name..." he said. the 8 also told him their names and he nodded.

"Captain!!!! We're here!!! Stop dragging me!!"

They looked at Alina who's still complaining.

Levi is dragging her by her collar while Armin and the other are at the back having a conversation of their own. Historia went back to the palace to accommodate the kids she got.

"shut up, stupid." Levi just said.

"wh-who is that guy?" Matt asked Erwin pointing at Levi.

"he is Captain Levi. The leader of the Special Elite squad. And those are the members of his squad." Erwin said...

"including that girl we fought earlier?"

"yes. Including Alina." He said.
"Captain!!!" Alina said when he pinched her ear.

"Ow!! Not my ear!!"

"I said shut the fuck up."

"No fucking way."

"damn."

"fuck." She said laughing until Levi pulled her ear again.

"Oi, Erwin," Levi said to Erwin who looked at them.

"Commander!!! Where's Hanji?" Alina asked him.

"Hanji took care of something for Eren's next experiment..." he just said and then sighed.

"you two! Go inside. Levi, you're free today. settle your argument first." He said to them. Levi just looked at him and then pulled Alina inside.

"Commander." Armin and the others greeted him and he nodded.

****************
"captain...I'm really tired...what do you want?" Alina asked Levi who dragged her inside his office...

"make a tea." He said so she looked at him who removed his jacket and started removing his cravat.

"okay...mind if I take a bath first?" she asked him so he nodded. Alina then went out and then took a bath then went to the kitchen to do as he told her.

Then, she went inside his office not bothering to knock...she saw him sitting on his desk one leg folded while his elbow resting on it and his head resting on the back of his palm.

His eyes are closed and he's wearing his uniform. She went closer and then looked at him...she sighed silently putting down the tray with the tea...

"you want me to make you a tea but you slept already..." she said and then looked everywhere...she's thinking if she's going to bring him to his bedroom. She again looked at him and then sighed...

"well...I guess, sleeping on the bed is better." She said and then went closer to him gently putting his arm around her shoulder as she pulls him up helping him to stand.

She sighed in relief when he didn't wake up. She wrapped her arm around his waist holding his other arm letting him lean on her shoulder as she walks towards the bedroom.

She opened the door and then gently laid him on his bed. She's about to get up when he pulled her towards him. she ended up leaning her back on his chest.

"ah..."

She looked at him in surprise thinking if he's awake the entire time...but his eyes are still closed.

"Captain...are you awake?" she asked softly but he didn't answer...she then sighed gently removing his grip from her arm but he hugged her waist burying his face in her neck...

She stiffened there and then gulped...
She looked at her waist where his arm is resting...

"Levi...are you okay?" she asked him...

"Let me sleep, Ali..." he softly W
whispered.

She felt his warm breath on her nape so she gulped before staying like that...but their position isn't comfortable...even for Levi.

She's half lying on his chest so it's uncomfortable for her. Her feet are still on the floor.

"Levi...wait."

"what...?"

"let me...fix the blanket." She said and then get up. His hand never left her waist so she just looked at him but his eyes are closed.

She gently pulled the blanket to cover him and then she looked at him...she looked at his arm on her waist and then looked at him again, thinking.

She then sighed lying down beside him covering herself with the blanket...she closed her eyes and felt Levi pulled her closer to him burying his face on her neck.

She then held his arm hugging her waist and then drifted to sleep...

***************
Alina woke up and then looked at him who's still sleeping...she yawned and then looked around...

"he's still asleep? Quite rare for him..." she murmured to herself...she just sighed and then looked at herself. His arm is still around her waist...

She can't understand why he's hugging her, kissing her whatsoever when all he does is drag her everywhere like his servant.

"you're really strange, Captain...one moment, you're kissing me, and then a second later you're glaring at me angrily then dragging me everywhere." She said sighing. She held his arm lifting it but he tightened his hug and furrowed his brow. She stopped and then looked at him.

"Captain...are you awake?" she softly asked him...she didn't hear an answer so she sighed.

"it's good for you to sleep a little longer...since you don't sleep that much," she said holding his arm.

"then stay still...idiot, I can't sleep with you talking." He said with closed eyes. She raised her brow...

"d-don't tell me...you're awake the whole time?"

"no...just shut up and let me sleep." He said to her...she scratched her head and then faced him.

"Levi...do you want me to lie next to you?" she asked him...

"yeah." Her eyes widened and then blinked at him.

"oh...hahaha." She said chuckling.

"shut up..." he said frowning...

"then...excuse me, captain." She said and then held his shoulder.

"The fuck are you doing?" he asked her...

"help you sleep." She said and then hugged him in his surprise...he slowly opened his eyes and then looked at her who covered his eyes with her palm...she gently massaged his shoulder.

"Close your eyes, captain." She said closing his eyes and then she lied next to him leaning closer to his chest after pulling him to face her and then gently tapped his arm she's hugging.

"I heard a hug is a good way to help someone sleep..." she said softly.

"hmmm. Shit is real." He said to her with a small smile...she just chuckled and then she spoke.

"now, sleep...Levi. Take a good rest..." she said.

******

********
Like-comment-follow me🥰