Chapter 34

They managed to capture one of the interior MPs and Levi casually threw him down the ground and he pretty much hit his back in a tree.

"Nice mustache you got there. Where's Eren and Krista, and that stupid brat Alina?" he asked him

"did you kill all my men?" he asked.

"no, but they'll be going off without their feet for a while." He said.

"hah, don't you sound brave? Do you think you're something special? You think cutting down a bunch of unarmed MPs makes you a hero?" he asked as if mocking Levi.

"I think you should know that some of them are servants but you cut them without mercy or remorse." This made others gulped.

"I see...what a horrible thing we've done," Levi said indifferently and then kicked his mouth entering his boots.

"I feel awful for all of you too and I feel especially bad about your mouth too. I'd suggest using it while you still can speak. Where are the three?" he asked.

He removed his foot from his mouth...Levi's wearing boots, his uniform. The others just looked at him and they can't do anything...this is necessary.

"useless..."
"it's useless. No matter what you do, your survey corps will just run inside the walls. Consider yourself lucky to survive, rats." He mocked them despite having a bloody mouth without some of his teeth.

"you've even abandoned your comrades to be hanged on the gallows and the first one to die is your leader, Erwin Smith!" he said.

"of course if you admit your wrongdoings, at least your comrades' lives will be spared." He said that made Levi look at him in disgust.

"understand, Levi? That's the only option you have." He said trying to stand although shaking. He held Levi's shoulders and then spoke.

"use your lives to save the others." He said

"I'll speak up for you to make it easier."

"I'll pass...you just tell me where the fuck, Krista, Eren, and Alina are," he said indifferently.

"so you're just going to watch your comrades get killed for you to live for only a few days? What a strong bond you have with each other." the man said sarcastically.

"well...survey corps lives are worth more than the others. Only those dumb enough to agree to that would join us." He said and then twisted his arm at his back pinning him to the tree.

"Anyway, I doubt if the crown would spare others and throw away this opportunity to exterminate survey corps," he said twisting it even more.

"AAAAAAH!!!"

"This is not for answering my question by the way." He said and then punch the back of his head making his forehead bump to the tree hard enough to make him scream.

"shut the fuck up and answer me."

"I don't know... they barely tell us anything!!! I promise. Kenny Ackerman is extremely tight-lipped." He said.

"Ackerman...that's the bastard's last name?" he asked...Mikasa looked at them in shock too...

"I suppose he doesn't give out many details especially the important ones...but you must have an inkling right? Maybe I can jog your memory." He said to the teary-eyed man.

"Eeek!! Stop!!!!"

"you still have a lot of bones left." He said coldly.

"y-you...you're insane." The man said and he coldly stared at him.
"I am...after you and that bastard took that brat, don't expect me to greet you with a warm welcome." He said...the others looked at him...and the guy just looked at him in fear.