Chapter 5

"Levi..." Levi never bothered with Erwin even until now that they're both watching Alina as Hanji helps her with her gear...Erwin can really see that Levi is really upset this time and he doesn't know why exactly.

"Levi...can you control Alina?" he asked him looking at Alina too who is smiling at Hanji. There are soldiers stationed in every location of the dummy titan.

"I can kill her if I want to." He coldly said so Erwin froze a little bit before he sighed.

"I see...then it's good. Look after her. She's unpredictable. She might think about sabotaging or even killing our men." Erwin said and then sighed.

Levi never said a word as he watches Alina leap on every tree slashing the nape of the titan just as she was told to do. He clenched his fist and Erwin sighed not knowing why exactly is Levi angry or unsatisfied with Alina...

Levi and Erwin are both standing on the branch of the tree with their gears and watching Alina...they are evaluating her and Erwin was really surprised by how strong she is...she's also fast and very focused on her goal.

After a while, the soldier came to them and told them the results of her evaluation...

Erwin looked at it and then at Levi...

"she's really impressive...she managed to break the record of Mike." He said so the Soldier was quite surprised but Levi just casually looked at the paper. It's not surprising for him already.

"Levi...can you tell me. do you know Alina?" the soldier was surprised by the commander's question but Levi spoke in a cold voice.

"don't ask me about her." He said and then leaped away.

Erwin looked at the paper again and then spoke...

"she's really remarkable...if only we can know who taught her. It might really help." He said and then sighed so the soldier just looked at him and looked at Alina who's smiling there together with Hanji.
*******************
"Oi!! Shitty brats!!" all of them saluted to the Captain who walked towards them. They all felt nervous and then they looked at the girl she's with who is smiling at them...as always, the guys blushed around her but they can feel the cold glare of Levi.

"C-Captain..." they said in fear...Alina looked at them and she just smiled...even the kids are afraid of him. She looked around and others aren't that afraid as these kids...there are four of them.

One girl, three guys. They are on the side and not in front...which means, maybe they're someone who is close to the captain, or someone with the same rank as him...within the few days she's here, she's with Hanji most of the time because of the information...she didn't meet the special ops yet.

"She'll be a part of Special Operation Squad." He said so they all looked at Alina in awe and shock not knowing how a rookie like her can enter the elite squad... Silence all over the room...everyone afraid of the Captain...

"w-what?" Oluo said in shock as he looks at Alina. The four of them don't know what's going on too...they looked at their Captain who is in the center together with the teen girl smiling at everyone.

"w-Woah...she must be really good," Petra said as she looks at her. Eld just observed their captain but still thinking how it happened.

"It requires so much training and experience to be here...but she just came in easily? What the fuck?" Oluo said but the other three remained silent.

"she might be a part of the squad, but she'll be training with you rookies since she's also a rookie..." they wanted to whisper but they're afraid of the captain...they looked at Alina in confusion and suspicion too...she just returned it with a smile. A harmless smile that Levi hates to see as he frowned and glared at everyone.