Chapter 62

"Is...that...captain?"

They looked at the rooftop and immediately went there...

Their eyes widened after what they saw.

"ARMIN!!!" Mikasa screamed and Alina looked at Armin and then at Eren...

"B-burned...?" Alina stared at Armin not knowing what to do...

Levi looked at her and then at Armin.

"Armin just took a breath!!!" Eren said so Alina immediately went there and kneeled before him too...

Mikasa kneeled there...she seemed like out of her mind. Matt looked at the captain who still has blood everywhere.

Alina shakingly put her hand just on top of Armin's mouth to feel if he's really breathing. She gulped and then closed her eyes...

'Breathe...Armin...please.'

She hoped inside her heart...she can feel it. His breath. He's still alive...

"Don't give up!!!!" Eren screamed...

"Just keep breathing!!! Keep breathing, Armin" Alina said looking at him with hope. He's still alive. He's still alive.

"H-he is still alive! Armin, kid...just...keep on breathing." Alina said trembling while looking at Armin...

"W...what am I supposed to do?" Alina said trying to figure out a solution...Armin is still alive. She has to find a way to save him...

"Captain!!! Give me the serum, quickly!!!"

Alina widened her eyes in realization when Eren shouted. She looked at Levi.

"We'll turn him into a titan and have him eat Bertholdt." Eren said...

"Please give me the serum, captain!!"

Alina just looked at Armin and then looked at Levi...

"Ok..." Levi said and then brought out the serum...
Alina sighed in relief and then looked at Armin...

He can be saved. Mikasa then shot a signal for Hange...

Just as Levi hands the serum to Eren, they heard a voice.

"Captain...I finally caught up with you."
They looked at someone and Alina immediately went there...

"Help him..." She said to Matt and the others so they helped the guy and they saw Erwin.

"Commander Erwin is gravely injured...I thought that serum you showed us must be of use..."

Their eyes widened and Alina looked at Erwin...

"E...Erwin...Armin..." She said shifting her gaze to both of them...

"Wh...what the hell..." Rogue said looking at the situation.

"What do you think, captain?" The guy asked Levi.

Levi immediately retracted his hand and went to Erwin...the others looked at him with wide eyes.

"Captain..." Eren said...

Alina looked at Levi and then closed her eyes...Levi checked Erwin's condition and felt him still breathing.

"He's still alive... We're going to give the serum to Erwin." He said.

Alina froze there together with Armin and Mikasa...even the others looked at them.

Eren angrily stood in front of Levi.

"You said you're giving it to Armin." He said with tears...