Chapter 35

Now, the plan is on...and Levi looked at them. 

"ready to have your hands dirty?" he asked and no one answered.

"Seems like you're all ready." He said to them as they begin the operation.

Now now now...he has the freedom to kill and vent his anger. But he has to do it swiftly since he still needs to look for Eren, Historia, and Alina.

***********************
Now, inside that chapel, underground where Eren is tied up on the cliff, Historia is also there with her father, Kenny, and Alina...but Alina is also being tied up and she can't do anything but to watch those people fight each other.

Rod Reiss is forcing Historia to eat Eren, and Kenny is watching from above after he cut Eren's forehead to give him some blood. She's tied up on the side, she's not beaten up but she really felt weak that she can't move her body...what happened earlier really took a blow on her. She's so exhausted...no one is already paying attention to her after what happened earlier...

She looked at Historia who is panicking...

"H-Historia..." she said trying to talk to her...she has to find a way to get out of this situation...

"If I'm going to become a titan, you'll just get eaten. Why aren't you doing something?" Historia asked Eren. he's crying too looking at her.

Eren then said things like him and his father stealing the titan causing everyone to die, his friends, his family, and whoever else.

Alina silently listened and still tried to move but she really can't. she's too weak... too weak to even move an inch.

"then...what about Alina?" She asked and looked at Alina trying to get close to her.

"no, only you can do this Historia! Alina can never do this. Her loyalty is to someone else, she can never be fit for this. Only you Historia." Her father said forcing her...Alina looked at Historia who is looking at her in fear...she smiled and mouthed it's okay to Historia who stared at her teary eyes.

"b-but what will happen to her?" she asked her father. She's worried about Alina.

"she can't live, Historia! Or else, she'll endanger the throne! She'll kill you, Historia!!" Her father insisted looking at Alina angrily...

"royals are really a trouble," Kenny said watching the scene. He looked at Alina and then he stiffened...remembering the time he abducted her.

The angry expression of Levi. That anger he never saw...he sighed and then looked at the Reiss...

Historia widened her eyes after what her father said.

"w-what?"

"she's a traitor! And now, her loyalty belongs to someone else, she'll be a threat to us, to humankind! She has to die!" Rod Reiss said angrily forcing the injection into Historia's arm.

Alina knows she has to stop Historia from turning into a titan...and she's glad when Historia managed to think about her inheriting the first king's ideal...he's forcing her to eat Eren and live as god...Alina can't really think why these people, especially this kind of father exist...

"d-don't" she whispered and just then, Historia pushed her father and shoulder threw him breaking the titan transforming injection in the process...she just smiled a little...good, Historia...do it just like that.

She ran towards Eren with the key to free him and Alina sighed in relief...not until Eren started babbling about her supposed to be eating him whatsoever.

Now here's where shit got worse...Rod licked the spinal fluid and turned himself into a deformed titan in their surprise...

Historia looked at her father with wide eyes and then looked at Alina who is still there. Her eyes widened in shock.

"Alina!!!!"  she screamed in fear.

Kenny also looked at Rod angrily.

"let him eat me Historia!" Eren said...but Historia refused and started saying things about someone saying useless things to them whatsoever.

And because of the force, Historia was thrown away and Alina was also hit by the force causing her to be thrown away too hitting the crystal wall and coughing blood.

She still had chains on her wrists but she's now lying on the floor...She tried to stand up...but she can't...she's really too weak.

"Historia!!!"

"Alina!!!" Eren screamed... just as Historia hit the wall, Mikasa caught her.

"Mikasa?!" she said in surprise...

"give me the keys," Levi said trying to get close to Eren...

"Captain! Everyone!!" Eren said in surprise.

Connie, Jean, and Levi then unlocked his keys when Eren spoke.

"Alina!!" he said that made them look at him in shock.

"The fuck are you talking about?" Levi asked him seriously.

"Alina!!! She's there!!! On the ground, Captain!!" Historia panicky screamed. Levi and the others widened their eyes and he successfully unlocked Eren.

"s-she's there?!" Connie asked and Eren nodded.

"she's there!!! She's there!!" he said also panicking...

Levi gritted his teeth and then looked for her...he saw her lying down there, bloody and with handcuffs.

He prepared himself to go against the force and get her there as they looked at him in shock.

"C-captain!" Jean said looking at him who is glaring at Alina there. He didn't say a word and then looked everywhere shortly and then looked at Rod Reiss titan...he looked at the ceiling that's going to collapse soon.

"get out of here, I'll get her." He said and immediately hooked towards the direction of Alina.

"Captain!!"  they screamed looking at him who disappeared from the smoke swiftly...

"Alina!!!"

"Captain!!!" they shouted as the ceiling started to collapse already, debris falling as they all flocked in the corner.

"Alina..." Historia cried looking at the smoke.

"t-the ceiling is going to collapse!!!" Jean said in fear.

"We have to get out...but!!" Connie said.

"We can't!! we can't leave them!!" Eren said looking below...

"I'll turn into a titan, maybe I can manage to hold on and look for them, get out everyone!!" he continued as they looked at him. but he looked at the ceiling and found out he's not going to fit if he'll turn into a titan.

"damn!! I'm still useless...I can't turn into a titan, it won't fit...I'm sorry." He said to them...

"The steam is so hot...what are we going to do?! Alina and the captain are still there!" Sasha said. Historia looked at the steam and her father.

"Alina!!!" she shouted.

**********

Like-comment and follow me 😘