chapter 36

"oh no!!! the ceiling collapsed!" Jean said. Eren looked everywhere and saw a bottle with the word hardening on it...just then, Levi came out from the smoke carrying Alina in their surprise.

"Eren..." Mikasa said to Eren who looked at them in panic.

"Eren, make a choice..." he just said to Eren who looked at the bottle hesitating. He looked at Alina who is bloody but still looking at him and then all of them and then ran towards the bottle eating it as he turned into a titan.

Eren successfully turned into a hardened titan shielding them from the collapsing ceiling. They also got him out and Levi just watched them carrying Alina.

"captain..." she said weakly almost whispering.

"what?" he asked her.

"aren't you a neat freak? Put me down." She said softly. He furrowed his brows and then spoke.

"don't talk shit, Stupid." He said as the others look for a possible exit. Alina chuckled softly before trying to move her finger but she really can't.

"captain...can't you see, I'm a mess...don't you hate disgusting things? A mess to be exact...you always wanted everything clean...I'm obviously dirty you know...bloody and full of dust..." she said.

"hmm...you are... when we get out, I'm going to clean you thoroughly." He said without emotions. Alina gulped before she spoke.

"don't you...hate me? why...did you even bother saving me there...?" she asked him but Levi didn't answer her...

"captain...I'm asking a question, you know..." she said and then softly coughed...he looked at her who has blood on the side of her lips.

"Oi, what the fuck is wrong with you?" he asked her...Historia looked at Alina and then gulped...

"F-Father...injected her something...I don't know what it is...I'm sorry." She said worriedly. The others looked at them before they gulped. Levi looked at Alina and then at Historia.

"Oi, stupid...do you know what he injected you?" he asked but Alina didn't answer him. he glared at her in annoyance as the others looked at her in wonder.

"I'm asking you, stupid. Do you know what it was?" he asked her again.

"captain." He just stared at her waiting for her to continue.

"I want to know something." He just looked at her and so are some...

"what is...your most important thing in life?" she asked him in their surprise. He furrowed his brows and then glared at her.

"what the fuck is with your question?"

"I...I believed...that the reason why...I'm still alive is because I want to find you most important thing and destroy it...*cough*," she said. He glared at her and then stayed silent...

"I...really want to know it...can't you really tell me?" she asked him. they looked at Levi and then Connie spoke.

"I found a hole!" their attention shifted towards him and they went out with the help of Armin. Although they really need to support Alina since she really can't move at all...

"Alina!" Armin said looking at her who just smiled still being carried by Levi...they looked at the collapsed ground and then the titan crawling...

"I thought it's the end. The ground collapsed and that titan came out crawling. It's twice as big as the colossus titan and it's extremely hot. And it's ignoring humans...us I mean." He said...

"we're going after that titan...the interior squad could be nearby so stay on guard," Levi said to them. But now, his problem is Alina.

They rode in a cart, Alina is with Historia, Eren, and Hanji while Levi rode on his horse just beside the cart.