Chapter 3

"do you know each other?" Erwin asked the two. Levi is leaning on the wall with his arms crossed as always while Alina is sitting on the couch together with Hanji.

Alina just smiled and then she spoke.

"Maybe?" she said so Erwin looked at Levi and then Hanji looked at Alina thinking...what is she trying to do? It's obvious that they know each other...based on how the cold captain reacted earlier, something is going on.

"Levi?" even Levi didn't answer...

"you heard her." He said coldly so Alina froze and then gulped before her smile was back again...Erwin just sighed and then he spoke.

"then it means, you both know each other. In that case, Alina, you'll be under the authority of the captain..." Erwin said so Alina gulped still smiling...what can she say?

"why? I would like to have her in my squad. She's so pretty..." Hanji said so Alina just laughed a little...even she wants to be with Hanji...but she can't say a word...not after she saw Levi again...it's been 7 years. She's just thankful she managed to hold herself together, otherwise, she would've attacked him and tried to kill him earlier.

"Hanji, my decision is final. Alina will be under the authority of Captain Levi." Erwin said...

"any other objections?" Erwin asked...so Alina just smiled and then shook her head. Erwin looked at Levi and he's just as always...cold.

"Hanji, you remain here. Alina, Levi, you're both dismissed." The commander said so Alina stood and then smiled before she headed towards the door. Hanji looked at him and then at Levi who followed her.

"Erwin...you look so serious," Hanji said. Erwin just sighed.

"Ah right...why do you insist on having Alina join Levi...can't you see the tension between them?" she asked so Erwin sighed again.

"I believe, only Levi can tame her." He said so Hanji's knitted her brows.

"what do you mean? Alina is a nice girl." She said while shrugging although she knows that she's hiding something.

"Alina is not a simple girl...she's the queen of the underworld."

"Yeah, I know. But you know, the way she interacted with the other cadets earlier, she really looks so nice. Why do you have to be so warry of her?" she asked him so he sighed.

"The reason why we ended up capturing her is only that her gas ran out." He said so Hanji widened her eyes in shock.

"what are you trying to say?"

"I'm trying to say that there's a tendency that she's stronger than Mike...or she really is stronger than him."

"and Levi...is humanity's strongest soldier...do you mean, there's a chance that she can beat Levi?" she asked in shock so Erwin sighed...

"I don't know about that...one thing I observed. When we fought with her, her moves...are somewhat similar to Levi. Some of her moves...are like Levi's."

"w-woah...so there is really a possibility that...they have the same trainer? Have you asked Alina?"

"I did...after I asked her, she started showing signs of anger...or even worse than that...whoever trained the two must've done something to her..." he said so Hanji was left in confusion...

"then...we really have to worry. She told me she's thinking about killing me earlier." She said so Erwin was surprised.

"really?"

"yes...she even told me about her intention of killing the whole squad. Do you think it's a wrong decision to bring her here?" Hanji asked so Erwin sighed.