Chapter 41

Levi opened his eyes and then held his forehead as he sits up...surprisingly, he slept pretty well. He looked at Alina who's still sleeping peacefully beside him...

"tch...this brat really looks stupid even in her sleep." He just said as he looks at her...

Alina felt someone staring at her and she slowly opened her eyes...she blinked and then yawned before looking at Levi who met her eyes...
Her eyes widened and then immediately turned around.

"Oi, it's morning. Do you plan on sleeping the whole day?"

"can I?" she answered him.

"no."

"huh? But...I think there's really nothing going on right now...and even if there is a titan attack, I don't have enough strength to slash and carry the gears." She said sighing.

"Oi, we'll go to the castle...that brat Historia wants to see you." with this, her eyes widened and then smiled.

"Tell her you won't allow me, it's an order so she'll understand it," she said.

"Get your ass up, stupid." He just said so she frowned.

"let me sleep, captain...I'm begging you..." she said covering herself with the blanket.

"you've slept enough already. Get up or I'll drag you out." She immediately gets up frowning...

"yes...sir..." she said complaining. Levi then looked at her before neatly fixing the bed...

Alina really looked so sad...she wants to sleep.

"you can sleep later." He said.

"why later?"

"We have shits to discuss inside the palace. You have to be there."

"oh...that kid really dragged me into this mess, just because I'm from the royal family too? Wait...I'm her aunt...maybe I can order her to stop bugging me with those things...hmmm" she said to herself. Levi just looked at her and then pulled her ear.

"ow!!! Ow!!! Captain..." she said holding his wrist pulling herself away from him.

*****************
"Alina!!"

Historia met her with a hug and she of course smiled returning it.

"now, kid...why did you drag me here?" she asked her, and then Historia together with the other people there, military mostly and Levi too...gathered to discuss her plan...

Alina was shocked after hearing what she wants...she wanted to use the Royal Family's budgets and those assets seized from the politicians to run a farm that will support all the orphans...she was surprised since Historia included the underground city and she looked at her...it seems like Alina's words really stayed in her heart...

Levi also supported Historia in that...of course, for them who grew up there knows how hard the life there is...

"then...Alina, since you are the queen of the underground, maybe you can assist us here." Erwin said so Alina looked at all of them. Right now, the military is the one running these walls but Historia still holds the power

"I'll just scare them off..." she said scratching her head. Historia just looked at her with pleading eyes and Alina looked at her too...

"you kid, why are you looking at me like that?" she asked her...Historia gulped and then looked at her.

"please?" she asked. Alina just frowned and then nodded her head.

"ok ok..." she said so Historia smiled...