Chapter 26

"Alina!"

Alina looked at the commander who called her. The commander looked at Levi who looked at him with those cold eyes.

"Commander...I want to go with you," Alina said after knowing what happened there. Levi sighed before he spoke.

"do not wander around, Ali..." He said and Alina nodded.

"yes, captain." She told him. With this, they all went to the walls. Some of the MP are also there...

"Commander Erwin!" they said. Alina looked at the people who are there and then immediately looked at Hanji who has burns on her face...she then looked at the others and she saw Christa there so she sighed in relief.

"What?!! the MPs too?" they also asked as they look at their capes.
Hanji then grasped one of the soldier's legs.

"Hanji?!!" they gasped in surprise and Alina immediately went there.

"t-the map..." she said so they gave her the map and all of them surrounded her.

"there's a titan forest here..." she said pointing at the small location.

"they're probably heading here."

"why?" Someone asked.

"it may be a gamble but...they must be able to turn into titans...but those titans are still a threat to them. They must be drained from the fight. Let's assume they have to rest, this is the only place they can have a rest until night when titans can't move." She said...

"We still have the time if we can make it to the forest before night!!"

All of them then rode their horses going there.

"Alina! You have to act independently this time." Erwin said in their surprise. They looked at Alina who nodded her head.

"my mission is to retrieve Eren at all cost...isn't it, commander?" she asked him and he nodded.

"I see, Levi instructed you already?" he asked and Alina nodded.

"the captain did, commander...one mission. To get Eren, no matter what. means won't matter as long as I get him alive." she said and Erwin nodded in response. The others looked at her thinking what the hell she's talking about.

"that's good. We're dealing with three titans..." he said.

"Commander. Ymir isn't our enemy. She saved our lives!" Christa said and then Alina looked at her.

"I understand. Our mission is to retrieve Eren at all cost!" he said. They're already near the forest when they saw a flicker of light.

"what's that?!" the others asked in surprise.

"We must assume it's a titan transformation!" Erwin said.

"All troops! Deploy!! We believe that the enemies already transformed! Find Eren and recover him!!" the commander said.

The titans attacked them but Alina's focus is only on the forest...she has to enter it no matter what. she didn't glance at those who were eaten, who were fighting. Her main goal is the forest.

"scatter!!"

"find the enemy first and then notify the others!!" the garrison man screamed and they all used their gears as they leaped through the forest.

"Eren!!" Mikasa yelled.

Then, they heard a titan's screamed from the inside...as they went there, Ymir is there, in her titan form.

"wait! That's Ymir." Connie said and then approached her as the others stop. Alina looked everywhere thinking...why is Ymir alone when she's supposed to be taken hostage by those two. Or they let her go? Then why is she on her titan form?