Chapter 63

On the rooftop, Alina stood there looking at everything...

"Oi, why are you here?" She stiffened for a bit before smiling and then she sighed as she looks back.

Levi walked towards her and then stopped in front of her.

"How about you, captain? What are you doing here?" She asked him...

"I was the one who asked first." He said so she chuckled a bit before nodding and then looking back at the sunset.

"Didn't you know the answer to that, captain?" She said and then reached her hand towards the sun in front of them...Levi furrowed his brows and then held her shoulder.

"You'll fall."

She just laughed and then held his hand while taking a deep breath. Levi looked at the setting sun and then released a soft sigh.

"Captain...why...did you choose Armin?" She softly asked him so he looked at her...she looked at him and smiled gently...

"They...were all wondering why. I wonder too...why? I wanna save Armin but you already said you're going to use the serum on Erwin..."

"I already said it..." He said to her so she nodded.

"Well, Captain...I also want Erwin to be in peace and out of this hell...but for you to suddenly change your decision is not something common..."

Levi looked at the sky and then nodded...

"I was...about to inject it but that bastard moved his arm away..." She widened her eyes and looked at him.

"H-he...did?"

Levi nodded and then stayed silent.

Alina gulped before she sighed and then smiled.

"I guess...he doesn't wanna come back." She said and chuckled a little.

"Hmmm."

After that, they both stayed silent...feeling the breeze of air, the comfortable and warm atmosphere between them, it's so comfortable that they both felt like they don't need to speak just to feel like they are with each other. The red sun...the beautiful orange sky...it's already getting dark.

They still feel that connection despite the silence.

Alina closed her eyes and just stayed still...

"Captain..."

"Oi, I have my name. Tch."

She chuckled before nodding.

"Everyone calls you captain..."

"I'm sick of it." He said frowning...Alina opened her eyes and then looked at him.

"Then...I'll call you by your name?" She asked him with a soft smile so he looked at her before he nodded.

"I guess so."

She laughed at him...

"Hey..you don't have to deny it if you want me to call you Levi. Just say it and I'll do. Hahaha..." She said so he glared at her.

"Tch."

"You're shy, captain."

He frowned and then held her head facing it towards him...

"Don't tease me, idiot."

"Heh...but you're shy." She said still laughing so he sneered at her.

"Come on, Captain...admit it and I'll call you by your name." He glared at her but she just smiled at him.