chapter 31

"that Interior police won't talk!" Hanji said in frustration. They looked at her. Levi remained silent...

"should I torture him for you?" Alina asked her.

"hmm...Levi, what do you say?" She asked Levi who stopped sipping his tea. Alina looked at Levi and then immediately looked away when he looked at her.

"that brat is stupid, she'll mess it up."

"Oi, captain. I've been torturing people since I can't remember when, never did I mess up." She said. Hanji looked at the two and then sighed...

"The kids are sleeping?"

"yes they are...its's good they didn't wake up by the kick you did there on those tables," Alina said chuckling.

"sorry." Hanji just said and sighed.

"it's fine...I have an idea." She said to her...she smiled crazily and Levi rolled his eyes clicking his tongue...Hanji then looked at her and then at Levi who sips in his tea...

"Sure that's not stupid?" Levi asked and she shook her head. She smiled brightly and then leaned forward to Hanji.

"no...why not use the other one...I mean, you caught two, right?" She asked.

"We also asked him but it didn't work...he only now limited things and he's loyal to the throne...only that Hanness can answer the question. I don't know. They're both loyal, not willing to talk...this is frustrating."

Alina nodded her head and then smirked.

"we destroy their trust in each other...make the other one feel like his comrade betrayed him...in that way, their resolve is going to slowly fall and only anger will remain, that's the time they're going to burst out and sabotage one another. Betrayal is worse than physical torture, Hanji." She said...Hanji widened her eyes and Levi looked at her. Alina is seriously looking at Hanji...her crazy smile isn't there already and she leaned backward.

"then...how are we going to do that?"

"one method...let Hanness? or that guy who knows more hear his comrade saying bad things about him...I mean, you know, agitate him, let him hate his comrade, and let hatred in his heart...hatred that came from betrayal. After that, talk to him calmly and say that his comrade already betrayed him...you have to let him hear the conversation. Otherwise, he won't believe it...their trust is very strong that they won't budge with physical torture...but once a strong sense of trust crashed, that is very very...heartbreaking."She said...and then clenched her heart like she's in pain while displaying a hurt expression with a smirk like she's insulting...

"Oi, I don't like that look. You look so disgusting, stupid brat." Levi said looking at her who looks like a psychopath...the queen of the underground.

Hanji nodded at her and smiled wickedly too...Levi frowned looking at the two people who seemed like people who came from the same shell.

Their brains work the same, the screws are loose.

Alina looked at the captain with that smile, the psychopathic and wicked smile that will scare even the crows. He glared at both of them.

"Alina, don't fucking look at me with that disgusting look." He said...

"Oh, sorry. I got carried away. So what do you think, Captain?" she said back to her normal self...turning into a childish mode he never got to see for a long time. He stopped first and then looked at her before looking away drinking.

"whatever. Just make that shit spill what we wanna know." He said.

"very good...let's try that method tomorrow," Hanji said.