Chapter 25

It didn't take long for her to come to her senses and when Hanji found her, she's wearing Levi's suit on her shoulders while looking up to those stars.

"Alina?" Alina stiffened before she looked at Hanji.

"Hanji." She said...Hanji smiled at her tapping her shoulders.

"it's fine...it's your first mission and that happened. All of us from scouts experienced that...I have to say you're strong enough not to end up with PTSD after what happened." She said.

"so...it's not just me."

"yup...everyone of us too..." she said...

Alina nodded her head and then took a deep breath.

"Hanji..."

"what is it?"

"where is that bastard?" Hanji looked at her thinking about who she's talking about.

"you mean, Levi?"

"yes." Hanji smiled...

"well, he's supervising that priest."

Alina nodded her head in response before looking at the stars.

"Alina...why are you looking at the stars, almost every night?"

she stiffened and then sighed.

"I have...someone...who loved to look at the stars...who wanted to look at the stars." Hanji just looked at her...

"that someone...is from underground? One of your friends?"

"yes...she really loves to watch stars...but now that she's gone, I can only watch it alone." Hanji sighed...

"Alina...you know I may not know what happened between you and Levi but I feel like the only one you trust is Levi," Hanji said that made Alina froze. Hanji looked at her but Alina is just looking at the stars.

"I...only trusted three people in my entire life." She said and sighed as Hanji nodded her head.

"I think I know them..." she said. Alina nodded her head.

"The two died..." she said and Hanji nodded in response.

"and Levi..." she added.

"right." Hanji sighed and then tapped her shoulder.

"well...I guess that's because you were with each other...trusting someone will take time...and I hope you can trust me too." She said in Alina's surprise...she just smiled at Hanji and then looked at the stars...

They both stood there silently.

"Hanji-san!" Hanji and Alina turned their heads to whoever spoke...it's Armin.

"I gotta go, Alina." She said so Alina smiled.

"Alright." She said and then Hanji walked together with Armin and then she stopped making Armin wonder.

"Ah right...Levi, he's in there." Hanji pointed at the other side...Alina looked at the side and then nodded her head.

"thank you Hanji. Now I know where to kill him." She said laughing. Hanji just smiled and then went with Armin...to where...to Eren and the others.

*************************
"what...am I even doing here...?"

Alina frowned sitting in front of Levi and beside the priest...she looked everywhere. Levi just glared at her and then she pouted facing down...

"I'm so pissed off right now...why the fuck am I here?" she still said.

The priest remained silent there...Alina looked at some of the scouts there and she saw Jean sitting down with a worried expression...other than scouts, Military police are also there so Alina is really not in a good mood after seeing them.

"Are there really no titans...?" Jean asked and someone answered.

"looks like it. I thought it was oddly quiet." Answered someone.

"I wonder if they're alive..." when he said that, Alina looked at him and then sighed bowing down...thinking if that blond kid is alive, Christa.

Levi looked at her before he looked at the priest glaring at him. The priest just turned pale there.

"hmmm?"

"We heard there is an emergency and came here together." Some of the Military police started discussing with themselves too.

"but things look pretty relax around this place." One said...they turned towards Levi and then looked at Alina too who keeps on frowning there.

"Hey, Levi." Alina looked at the arrogant MP who called Levi's attention.

"where's our prey?" he asked him and this made Alina furrow her brows and raise her left brow looking at the stupid MP. Levi looked back and coldly looked at them.

"what? you fellows look awfully disappointed." He said with his monotonous voice.

"sorry that I couldn't set you up with those titans. You might be out of luck this time but..." he said...they looked at him and then they became nervous while Alina is trying to sustain her laugh.

"There are plenty of chances to see them outside the walls." He said that made them gulped.

"Why don't we combine our forces to face off against those titans?" when he said this, they all turned pale.

"Well..."

"y-you know...we have work on the other side too---" he was interrupted by a running soldier.

"The advance party is back! Someone tell commander Pixis!!" he said. Alina looked at him and then they gathered there...she stood beside Levi looking at the tired soldier who is now kneeling in front of Commander Pixis and Erwin.

"w-we found no holes or any irregularities in the wall," he said gasping for air...

"I see..."

"but the situation has turned into an emergency...while on our way to report to Trost, we encountered a survey corps led by Hanji. There were numbers of unequipped recruits from 104th with them." He said in their surprise...

"but among them...three of those soldiers are titans!" all of them widened their eyes in surprise.

"what?! there were still three titans on that team?!! Who are they?!!" Jean shouted charging at the soldier but he was stopped by Erwin.

"Jean, wait. Once they were discovered, what happened?" Erwin asked.

"the survey corps engaged the colossus titan and the armored titan. By the time we joined the battle, it was already over." He said in their surprise...

******************

Like-comment and....of course, follow me🥰🥰