Chapter 42

"even military police are coming?"

Alina looked at some of the MPs there...Erwin then nodded his head. Levi didn't care at all...they are around 20 all of them.

"yo, Marlowe," Jean said to one of them...they started talking.

Hitch is also there and some of the MPs looked at them. And they looked at Alina who is smiling at the others there...she's so charming...that's what they thought especially not knowing who she is...Levi glared at those MPs and they all turned their heads away.

"who is she?" Hitch asked Jean. Sasha who is also there together with the others...since they became acquaintances there.

"ah...that's Alina..." Armin said and then smiled at them.

"so...that's the girl you're talking about?"

"yes..." Mikasa said. they observed Alina who is beside Levi and in front of Historia.

"Historia..." Alina said looking at Historia...

"yes?"

"it's fine...you look like you're going to cry. Do you still wanna go?" Alina teased her. She widened her eyes and then looked at her.

"of course, I'm going..." she said pouting at her. Alina laughed and then pats her head...

"everyone's here?" Erwin asked and they nodded their heads...

They rode their carriages going to the entrance of the underground. They all went down and then looked at the stairs going down...Alina sighed looking at the entrance. She's back...the same to Levi so she looked at him...he just looked at the stairs as if nothing is going on.

"Alina, you're going to lead the way...to those places where you think many orphans reside," Erwin said to her...Alina then gulped before she smiled again...they looked at Alina thinking why is she the one going to lead the way?

"commander...are you sure you want me...to lead the way?" she said. Erwin looked at her and so are the others thinking why is she saying that thing...

"Oi, stupid. Don't play any tricks." Levi said to her. They saw how childish she is and Erwin just sighed. Even Nile looked at her thinking what's wrong with her brain.

"Captain, I'm just asking Erwin you know..." she said laughing. Levi glared at her so she smiled at Erwin.

"you won't play tricks, right? My shoulder is still sore you know? I can't take a blow." Hanji said laughing so Alina laughed too smiling brightly at her

"Alright...I'll lead the way." She said and they all entered there...some people are looking at them thinking who are these people...they pretty much wear their green cloaks with their uniforms but covered in green cloak...the only way Alina identified the other MPs is because of Nile who is here.

"where are we going?" an MP asked and then looked everywhere. It's their first time to come here after all.

They looked at Alina who is happily chatting with Historia and Sasha and the others just to prevent Historia from actually looking at the situation.

Levi is beside her and Erwin...
Nile looked at them too and then at everywhere...he can't believe just how rotten this place is...he's beside Erwin and Hanji is at the back of Alina and Historia with Moblit...Eren, Mikasa and Armin are beside Historia while Connie, Sasha, and Jean are beside Hanji

"it's so creepy here." The others said...

Then, some bandits managed to surround them in their surprise as they ready their weapons too...the instruction is for them not to show their weapons but the bandits are holding knives pointing at them.