Chapter 37

Now, they're in the wall, currently waiting for the titan. They made the citizens baits and now, they're preparing for an attack.

Alina is currently being checked by Hanji...and Levi is monitoring everything until Historia came in their surprise. She's wearing the gears...

"what are you doing here?" Eren and the others asked.

"it's my fault...I want to fight the titan." She said in determination.

"oi, I thought I ordered you to not take part in this mission?" he asked her.

"Captain Levi. You're the one who told me. to fight or to run, I choose to fight." Levi just sneered.

"tch damn it. there's no time for this." He said and looked at the titan crawling.

"it's coming." He said...Historia then looked at the titan and then thought...it's now or never.

**********************
"Alina..."

Alina looked at the smiling woman before her. Her mother... she then looked at the little girl with a very bright smile...

That girl...she smiled to her mother as she runs to her with open arms. Her mother returned the hug with a bright smile.

"mommy!!" she said smiling hugging her.

"Now, now, now...where's daddy's hug?"

Lucio appeared before her too with a smile and a small box.

Alina widened her eyes as she looks at her father, Lucio who gave the little kid a small box with a ribbon...

"f-father..." she said but it seemed like she's invisible. They can't hear her.

"Daddy!!!" Alina said happily as she hugs her father and kisses him on the cheek before receiving the gift. Where are they? In a mansion.

"hehehehe." Her father just laughed at her reaction when she saw a cupcake inside the box...her favorite. A cupcake can make her happy. Her tears fell as she remembered everything...

"so...this is...my past." She said to herself...she gulped as the scene changed.

"mommy...what's this?" she asked her mother pointing towards the drawing in the book.