Chapter 51

"where's your captain?" Alina asked the others...

"Actually, we don't know Alina...aren't they supposed to have the evaluation today?" Armin said looking at those 9 assassins.

Alina looked at them and then thought where the captain is.

"that bastard is never late...or is he doing this on purpose? Or something happened?" she asked.

"well...what are we going to do? The captain needs to be there...Commander Erwin is going to watch too." Armin said nervously so Alina looked at him and then patted his arm.

"kid...you're nervous." She said laughing.

"Alina, it's captain Levi...it's not just a soldier." He said sighing so Alina just laughed at him.

"well...I'll look for him. Armin, you're in charge of them first. Bring them to the training grounds." Alina said to Armin who nodded his head.

"and where are the others?"

"Eren is with Hanji-san together with Mikasa. Jean, Connie, and Sasha are currently with Historia...taking care of the kids." Armin said.

"oh...I see. Then, I'll trouble you first Armin. I'll look for captain."

"Alright...Leave them to me, Alina." He said smiling so Alina nodded.

"well, Armin...nice to have a responsible kid inside this squad...hahaha," she said laughing before looking at the 9.

"Alright, you kids, follow Armin...and I'll just go look for the captain. In the meantime, Armin is going to fill you up with the information you need to know. I'll see you later." Alina said smiling as she goes out.

"w-wait..." Matt said but Alina already went out. Armin looked at Matt noticing his stare at Alina. He just smiled as if he didn't see it and then showed them the way to the evaluation area...

As instructed by her, he told them the things they need to know...

"w-what? you mean you have a titan in this squad?" one of them asked him so he nodded.

"yes. A titan shifter to be exact. He's a human who can transform into a titan. He's Eren." he said...

"I see...then what about the others?" they asked...

"Mikasa...is a skilled fighter. Jean is a good leader. Connie is a good one too...and Sasha is a great archer." He said.

"what about you?"

"me...? well...I'm just normal." He said and smiled.

"can you tell me something about Alina?" Matt asked him.

"Alina?" Armin said so he nodded.

"Alina is second to Captain Levi. She's the aunt of Historia who is the queen. It means, she's also a royal."

their eyes widened there.

"isn't she the queen of the underground? How come she's a royal too?" Armin sighed...

"it's a long story but to cut the story short, she's the cousin of the late king, Historia's father," Armin said.

"oh...then, what about the captain?" he asked him...

"well, captain Levi is still a mystery to us...aside from what we know. He's from the underground...and he's of the same clan as Mikasa. We really don't know much about his life except Alina. Either way, he's our captain...the strongest humanity soldier and the captain of Special Operations Squad." He said smiling...

"strongest...humanity soldier?"

"yes. He's named as the strongest humanity soldier and I believe it's true...no...it's really true. His skills are extraordinary." He said to them...