Chapter 53

Alina entered his office and then looked at him who is leaning on the window sill looking outside the window with arms crossed. she's wondering if she's going to say she's here...

while looking at him, she saw how serious he is so, she smirked and then decided to greet him.

"Captaaaaaaiiiiiiiin!!!!"

"shut the fuck up, you're loud." 

he turned around and then leaned against the window, crossing his arms, and then, he glared at her.

She just laughed at him who's frowning. She approached him and then stopped beside his table.

"I'm here. Now we have to talk...Captain." She said and leaned on his table looking at him with crossed arms imitating him.

"Yeah, we have to talk about how you cursed me earlier." He said and then looked at her straightening his posture. Alina flinched before she gulped...

"that's not what I mean." She said. he walked towards her with his blank stare as always and then cornered her between his arms that's leaning on his table.

"then what?" he asked her closing their distance...

"t-the one you said. the opposite something."

"Why do you wanna know about it?" he asked her thinking she already let go of that question but it seems like she really wanna know.

"captain...you just attacked me as if you didn't know me. how can I accept that without any explanation? Do you want me to just accept that just because you say so? No." she said frowning so he looked around before looking at her again who is looking on the side.

"it's exactly as I've said...I attacked you knowing you know me very well..." he said in her surprise...

"h-huh?" he flicked her forehead so she flinched and then gently brushed it to ease the pain?

Or as if it's painful...

"Just how stupid can you get?"

she frowned and then looked at him clenching his collar.

He looked at her who looked at him in the eyes...she mustered up her courage to look at him huh?

"answer me...I don't care if you say I'm stupid but tell me what do you mean by that. It's not logical to attack your partner coldly, you know..." she said so he slightly smiled and then leaned even closer making her bend her back still looking at him.

"wh-what are you...hey, answer me!"  she said shaking him. he held her arm and then pulled her into his embrace.

"Alright..." he said as he leaned on her shoulder.

"what?" she asked him still upset.

"I did attack you in that way because I know you know me...Alina, just how long was I've been training you?" he asked her...

"a-at least...15 years..." She said so he nodded.

"Yeah. And during those years, when it comes to training you, to make you stronger, I can't hold back...otherwise it's pointless." He said...

She then nodded in agreement realizing his point.

"y-your right...if you're going to just pretend and not train me properly, it's pointless."

"that's your answer." He said...

"but still!" she said...

"hmmm?"

"well!! Wh-what are you doing?" she asked him when she felt his lips on her neck.

"how many times did you curse me?" she stiffened when she felt his kisses traveling to her cheeks and her earlobe.