Chapter 55

"Uhm...captain. Why are we here?" Alina asked him while looking at the horse.

"We're going back to the underground city."

Her eyes widened as she looks at him.

"Wh...what are we going to do there?"

"Get those girls from the brothel."

"Do....we have the budget already?"

She looked at him and their horses.

"We're going to use the Gemini." Her eyes widened as she looked at him and then gulped.

"You mean...we're going to force the brothel?"

"If necessary, yes."

She just stared at him as of thinking why would he do that.

"As much as I wanted to get those girls, I don't know why you're willing to use the Gemini and why you want to get those girls."

"Beats me. It's Erwin who got the authorization and ordered me to go fetch those brats. Tch."

"Erwin...did?"

"Yeah. Now, let's go." He said so she smiled...
"Okay!!!!"

"Don't shout stupid."

She just giggled as she rides on her horse.

****************
The two entered the underground city and then just walked together.

Some people looked at them.

"Ehem!!!". They stopped when a man blocked their way. Alina looked at Levi who just looked at the man with a glare.

" w-what's with you?!" The man nervously asked him and then looked at Alina who smiled...

"If you don't have something to say, we'll get going," Alina said and then pulled Levi away from the guy who looked at them.

"Captain...stop glaring at everyone. You scare them." She said giggling while clinging to his arms pulling her towards the brothel but she stopped realizing she's never been in the brothel...she hates that place.

"What now, stupid?"

"W....well, I don't know where the brothel is..." She said to him.

"Really stupid."

"Sheeesh. Let's just ask." She said and then saw the lady as they walk inside the marketplace.

"There." She said pulling him towards the lady.

"If you're not going to buy, go away Filthy kids!" The lady said harshly while fixing her goods. She didn't bother to look at them and just called them kids.

Levi frowned while Alina scratched her head.

"We are actually...going to ask where the brothel is." She said that made the lady froze. She looked at them and observed them for a while. She gulped when she saw the dangerous glare from Levi.

"The brothel? Are you kids out of your mind? You don't look like you're from here." She said.

Alina and Levi are wearing their green cloaks.

"Yes, the brothel. Do you know where it is?" Alina asked her.

"Why do you wanna go there? You should go home. The brothel is not for kids like you." She said and then diverted her attention to her goods...

Alina blinked after what she said.

"We're not kids. In fact, we want to adopt children"
The lady froze and then looked at Alina who is still smiling. She looked at her and then glanced at her arms linked to Levi's one arm.