Chapter 66

Almost all of them are in the dining room.

Alina sat around her squad this time while the other kids are at the other table.

Alina is silently eating thinking about some things. On the other hand, Matt and Jeff keep on looking at her and Cestina is looking around.

"Cestina, what are you looking at?" Luke asked her so she looked at him and then looked at Alina.

"Hey, captain."

"Huh?" Alina asked her so Cestina swallowed her food first.

"Is the captain Levi not coming here to eat?" With this, the whole team looked at Alina who stiffened before she smiled.

"No..." She said but they all looked at hr expecting some continuation so she sighed.

"He must be busy with something right now." She said.

"But...he also has to eat, right? Even if he's busy he has to take care of his own body." Cestina said to her.

Alina silently looked at her before she nodded.

"Well, that bastard knows when he needs to eat or not. He'll eat later." She said...

"Aren't you afraid of calling him a bastard, Alina?" Liro asked her so she chuckled. They stared at her and Cestina answered

"Even if you are a captain, You can't just call him a bastard..." She said.

"I can call him whatever I want. Just eat, kids...we have training later on."

"Why are you calling us kids?" Luke asked her so she just laughed.

"Well, all of you here...even Matt and these two are kids." She said to them.

"I don't understand...you are even younger than us." Cestina said so she nodded.

"How old are you?" She asked them.

"24" Jeff answered her.

"20" Niko

"19" Luke
"22" Peter
"18" Cestina...

Alina sighed after hearing their age.

"See? You're still kids..." She said to them.

"What?" Jeff asked while furrowing his brows. Alina was about to answer him when someone spoke.

"Oi, stupid." They looked at Levi who is behind Alina and their eyes widened.

"C-captain...Levi..." Cestina said while looking at him. She gulped and then bit her lips in embarrassment.

Alina sighed not knowing why would he drag her this time.

"What now?" She asked him. Levi never bothered with Cestina and just looked at Alina.

"Follow me." She frowned slightly and then scratch her head.

"Captain...if you're going to drag me somewhere else, at least let me eat first." She said so Levi raised his brow.

"Oi, you dimwit. You skipped all your paperwork yesterday." He said so Alina's eyes widened and then she gulped...

"You...know about it?" She asked and then stuffed another bread in her mouth...

Levi glared at her so the others gulped.

"You think you can hide it? Get up." He said so she frowned and then sighed.

"Let me eat first." She said but he pulled her ear dragging her up.

"Captaaaaaaaaaain..." She whined so the others can't help but think how childish she is...and Cestina furrowed her brows while looking at them.