Chapter 27

"I said!! Get the fuck out of here!!! I'll take care of this. You and Mikasa!!! Get in the horse!!" She said as Mikasa stared at her in shock.

She's fighting the titans without gears.
The others looked at them too and they can't get near because of the other titans. They can just see her killing titans without any gear.

"A-Alina!!" Armin yelled. And then, A titan came towards them. He immediately grabbed Jean who is unconscious as he raised his sword towards the titan in fear.

Connie and the others are also fighting titans. There are some with the commander who is also fighting titans...

"Eren...listen to me." Eren looked at Mikasa who smiled at him.

"thank you...for being by my side." She said smiling at her. Alina looked at the titan and she's still not doing any move so she concentrated on those who tried to get closer to Eren.

"the fuck!!" she said in frustration thinking why her gas ran out...maybe because she fought with those titans while trying to get to Eren.

she used too much gas.

"thank you, Eren, for teaching me how to live..." Mikasa said as Eren looked at her in shock.

"thank you...for wrapping this scarf around me," she said smiling while crying. Eren gritted his teeth and then stand full of determination...

"I'll wrap it to you again..."

"forever," he said looking at the titan... the titan tied to reach her hand and Alina looked back widening her eyes and then running there as fast as she can.

"Eren!!! go away!!" she screamed as she clenches her blade but Eren screamed.

"AAAAAARRRGGGGHHHH!!!" he screamed as the titan's palm met with his fist...

"AAAAARRRGGHHH!!!!" he screamed again angrily at the titan as he roared... they widened their eyes and Alina immediately step backed when a titan was behind her, behind Eren imitating Eren...the titan attacked the titan while Eren is punching the air, the titan is doing exactly what Eren is doing...Alina stared at the scene before her.

Every one of them stared in shock when the other titans began attacking that Titan who nearly get Eren...all of them watched how they attack the titan.

"Let's get out of here," Alina said to them as she helps Mikasa but Eren carried her in his back.

"let's go." He said...the three of them ran away.

"why...are they ...eating that thing?" Mikasa asked in shock as they looked at those titans.

Then, while running, they encountered Reiner and Bertholdt. Alina coldly stared at them as she blocks their way.

"Go the other side, I'll deal with this." She said to them...but this time, it's not a normal titan but a titan with armor, with hardening ability and Alina doesn't have her gear.

Reiner ran towards them and Alina screamed.

"go away!!" She said as she fixed her position again.

The others looked at them and even Erwin looked at them gritting his teeth.

Alina never showed fear...even now.

As Bertholdt and Reiner look at her, they can't help but think how brave she is. Her eyes are cold...and she is staring right at them...Alina slightly shifted her foot on her side and then reversed her sword...just like Levi...and then cross her swords in front of her looking at them with cold eyes.

"w-what is she doing?" the others asked as they look at her.

"Eren, go. Run away with Mikasa...I'll hold them back as much as I can, you have to go...my horse is just there. Go get the horse while the other fuckheads are busy eating. As for Reiner and Bertholdt..." She said.