Chapter 13

"W-what happened?" Hanji asked the two when they came to her...Levi just frowned and then pushed Alina to the couch and she ended up sitting there with a soft yelp.

Hanji looked at her and then at Levi. He just raised his brow so she shrugged and then looked at Alina.

She checked her wound in her hand and then applied the medication. Levi just stayed there leaning against the wall while dusting himself looking at the two.

"Alina...does it hurt?" Hanji asked her when she applied the disinfectant.

"n-no..." Alina whispered. Hanji just smiled and then treated her hand.

"Is there anything else that hurts?" she asked her with concern...Alina looked at her eyes and then gulped...she shook her head and then smiled a little.

"thank you Hanji...I'll get going then." Alina sighed and then tried to stand up when they heard Levi.

"Oi, don't be stupid." Alina stopped and then gulped. She thought Levi already went back but he's still here. Hanji looked at Levi with confusion but he's glaring at Alina who clenched her fist

"you two. What exactly is going on here?" Hanji asked them but Alina remained silent while Levi spoke.

"there's a cut on her lips and her right arm." He said so Hanji looked at Alina and then slowly lifted her sleeve...there is indeed a cut there, a cut...

"This is from a knife...what happened?" she asked her but Alina remained silent.

"Oi, stupid brat, answer her question." He frowned glaring at her.

"a-ah...just an accident." She said but Levi raised his brow and then walked towards them.

"Oi, you think you can lie to me?" Alina froze and then gritted her teeth.

"it's really an accident." She said and then tried to stand. She wanted to go away from him but he pulled her shoulder down causing her to sit back again.

Before she can remove his hand, he pulled her towards the back pillow and he looked at Hanji who looked at them with interest.

"Oi shitty glasses, treat her wound." He said glaring at her and Hanji just smiled brightly.

"as you say so, Captain shorty." she laughed reaching her medical kit, and then looked at Alina who looked at her.

"let me take a look at your wound Alina..." she smiled at Alina and she gulped before pointed the side of her lip...Hanji then closed the distance of their face and Alina immediately retreated her face...

"Don't turn your face away." Hanji gently held her face and Levi frowned with a glare.

"y-you're too near." Hanji froze there and then blinked before she laughed.

"you're shy? Come on, Alina...we're both girls here," she said laughing as she examined her wound. Just a minor cut...she gently treated her lip and then looked at her arm.

"What happened here? It's quite deep..." Hanji gently wiped the blood from the wound and looked at Alina who just sighed...

"ah, nothing. Just an accident." She said with a smile.

"Are you that stupid? Or do you think I'm fucking stupid to believe you?" Alina froze there and then gulped before she forced a smile.

"Captain...it's just a cut. It won't kill me. besides, it's my arm. And it's an accident." Levi glared at her and looked at her arm. Hanji gently treated the cut and it's quite long...it's like a slash from a knife.