Chapter 14

After how many days...

"Christa...are you alright?" Ymir asked her...

"I'm worried about Alina..." she said bowing down...the others looked at her in surprise and Petra together with Gunther and Eld, except Oluo who isn't there heard Christa.

"can't you see? She's ignoring all of us! She doesn't care about us! She even said she'll kill us." Connie said in anger.

"Connie! Alina isn't like that." Eren said.

"I know she didn't mean that. There's no way she'll really kill us." Petra said.

"then what about Mr. Oluo...he's seriously injured," Jean said...silence all over...

"I saw Alina..." they looked at Christa.

"What now?" Ymir asked...

"she's...she's bleeding." Shock again.

"what do you mean? She's bleeding? From her training?" Eld asked knowing it's captain Levi who's training her.

"yes...she's bleeding. And...she...she cried."

"huh?" Reiner asked her not knowing what she's talking about.

"I mean...I followed her the other day...her arm was bleeding and she went on the rooftop...she's crying there. I wanted to comfort her...but I don't want her to push me away." Christa said...they stayed silent there and then Armin sighed.

"then...we'll go see her?" he asked

"just to see if she's fine..." Bertholdt added.

"M-Maybe we can check how their training is going on?" Christa asked in hope and they all looked at her...they looked at each other and then nodded in agreement.

"j-just...don't let the captain see us. Or we'll be dead." Bertholdt said nervously as they all went to the place their captain and Alina are training.
They were surprised when they saw them holding knives. Both of them are holding knives and are in their positions, maintaining distance from each other.

"Oi, stupid brat. Are you just going to stand there?" Levi asked Alina who changed her grip. She still didn't look at him.

"If you're that fucking scared, quit, stupid." Just then, Alina attacked him and then he dodged it before blocking another attack using his knife, he slashed her and she immediately dodged.

"Oi, you're slow, stupid"

Alina just clenched her fist.

"Bastard!" she shouted in anger as she attacked him. He dodged on the side when she tried to punch him. She then shifted her knife and immediately slashed him but he crouched turning and tripping her. She was caught off guard and she stumbled.

"aaaah." She immediately rolled away from him and then stood.

"you haven't changed. Have you?" he smirked at her while she dusted herself off.

"Fuck you!"

"oh really?" she clenched her teeth and then attacked him.

"I'll fucking kill you!"  she said as she slashes her knife at him.

"tch, brat. Look at me," he said as he blocks her knife...

"Damn you Levi!!" she kicks him in his head but he blocked her foot holding her ankle as she slightly twisted to gave her the time to turn and launch a strike towards his face. He's quite impressed she can still launch a very good attack despite refusing to look at him.

"Oi you stupid brat. If you wanna kill me, fucking look at me," he said as he punched her. She blocked his punch but she stepped back because of the force.