3. What You Really Want - ✭ Boston ✭

I blow out one last smoke-filled breath as I watch the sexy stranger strut off. I flick the cigarette away from me and lean forward, studying her sassy strut. Her curvaceous hips swaying from side to side has me pulling my bottom lip in for a nibble.

Man, I really would've liked to get into her panties. Nibble between her legs a little bit.

Once she's far enough that she doesn't think I'm a creep who's following her, I stand up. My back is tense from sitting in a seated position for so long, especially after I had done so on the drive here. A quick stretch remedies that before I walk back to my friend's frat.

If you would've asked me if I ever pictured myself stepping inside of a fraternity I would've laughed. Yet here I am, walking right through the front door and up the stairs to my friend's bedroom.

"Dude, you can't say stuff like that around her. She's—" Carter stops and regards me. "Hey man, where you been?"

"Went for a walk. Checked out the campus. Had a smoke on a park bench with a pretty girl. Not too much."

"Already trying to nab some local pussy?" I roll my eyes at Eric. "Did you get her number?"

"Nah." I walk over to my air mattress and flop down on it. "Turns out she's already dating one of you schmucks."

"Speaking of girls dating one of us," Eric looks pointedly at Carter, "I was just fucking around earlier. Your girl didn't have to get her panties in a twist."

"Shut up." Carter leans back against the wall. "Monica just doesn't like that type of humor. She's just not into all of that stuff."

"What stuff?" I chime in, propping my elbow behind my head.

"His girlfriend won't give it up and is a complete fucking prude." Eric jokes with a laugh.

"Damn. You got yourself a virgin?" Carter nods at me with a smirk.

"I don't get why you stay with her. It's college. The time to fuck around and you're in this house. The potential for pussy is endless."

"She's... I don't know. She's just different. Something about her wanting to wait makes me want her even more. It's a hard thing to explain. Plus we've been together for three years."

That makes think for a moment. This dude could be fucking anyone he wanted but he'd rather be sex-deprived for this girl. Must be one hell of a girl.

"So wait," I furrow my brow and look over him, "you're telling me you're a virgin too?"

"Nah, we've split up a couple times and I've been with my fair share of girls."

"Yeah, see. You could be swimming in pussy. I'll never understand."

"You know, it's not always about getting ass, Eric." He gives me a hearty eye roll. "It isn't. I'm sure our boy Carter here will get some in due course."

"Thank you for the vote of confidence." He adds, "I'm hoping tomorrow night will be the night."

"You think she'll give it up at the party?"

"Wouldn't hurt to try and get her to. Just keep your dickish behavior to yourself. You had her completely clammed up earlier."

"Were you trying to get all up inside her clam?" I can't help but laugh at Eric's crassness and the grimace now residing on Carter's face.

"Bos, you going to try and hook-up tomorrow?"

I shrug. "I don't know. Maybe. I've got a long drive back the next day so I may end up not really partying that hard. Don't want to be ridiculously hungover when I'm driving. I'd rather not have to pull over every half hour to puke."