25. Virginia Is For Lovers - ✭ Boston ✭

"What am I going to do when you leave? I don't want you to go." Tears slowly leak down Monica's beautiful face and I hate it.

I rock on my heels and shove an agitated hand through my hair. "I wish I didn't have to go. I wish you could come with me." I tug at the roots. "I wish a lot of things, Monica. You know that." I don't want to leave her but I have to. She's got things to take care of and so do I.

Life isn't meant to be lived in a rose-colored bubble. But what if life could be lived that way? It can't. Don't I fucking know it.

We've only spent two and a half weeks together, nearly three at this point. The next time I'll probably be able to spend with her isn't until her birthday. Jesus Christ. That's nearly a month away.

Regardless of my internal thought process I try to reassure her. "Everything is going to be fine." I sit next to her on the bed and take one of her hands in mine. "We'll be just fine, long-distance relationship or not. It's still you and me." If I have anything to say about it, it's always going to be her and I.

"Boston?" She'd finally muttered my name after a moment of introspection.

"Yeah?"

"Make love to me?" I bite the inside of my cheek because I want to but I know she's got to be sore from earlier today. "You don't want to?" I hate the self-doubt in her voice, thinking I'd want anything else but to be buried inside of her.

I don't verbally answer her, no, I just bring my lips to hers. Pushing her on the bed, knees buckling so she falls backwards beautifully, she lets out a small umph of a noise. She kicks off her shoes as I undo her pants, then slips them off with her underwear simultaneously. I discard mine until I'm as naked as she is, standing before her.

She sits back up and reaches forward, grabbing my length in her hand. She pumps me softly as she places her other palm on my abdomen. "I want you inside of me." Her words make me let out a groan. "Deep inside of me." Something about the way she said it was desperate though, somehow I felt a different meaning than what was on the surface.

"I want to be inside of you too, baby. I just don't want to hurt you. I never want to hurt you."

"Boston, I want you. Now."

She lays back again, scooting herself up until she reaches the pillows, and then gets under the blanket. I follow suit, pushing her legs apart with my knees with, "Let's get you nice and wet." I spit on two fingers and bring them to her soft folds. I run them up and down, coating her slit with the wetness from my mouth until I feel her beginning to get slicker on her own accord. "Good girl. That's it." I work her until she's nearly soaking the sheets. She lets out a little gasp when I slip my middle digit inside of her. "You alright?" She nods, hips rotating against my hand, searching for more. "You sore?" She nods again which has my finger circling her tender walls. "Too sore for me?"

She shakes her head no. "I'm sore but it feels good though." I roll my thumb back and forth over her clit, my finger still stroking her insides. "So good." She moans out and her eyes flutter back.

"That's my girl, keep getting nice and wet. Get ready for me, baby." Monica's back arches slightly as her breathing picks up. Her hips are rocking faster on me, causing those perfect tits of hers to bounce with the movements. "Come for me." And she does; beautifully. The way she shakes as she grabs ahold of my wrist, like she can't stand the pleasure pushing against her, is the hottest thing. Once she comes down, her grip releases me and I pull my finger out of her.

I don't even give her a moment to recover before sinking between her legs. I line myself up with her before slowly pushing my length all the way in, wanting to join her orgasmic bliss. A gasp leaves her lips as I stretch her out again, making her take me.