9. If I Said I Am - ✭ Boston ✭

After telling this blond dude that Monica is my girlfriend, that we're in a bit of a spat, he heads back toward the bar. It was a lie but I really didn't care. Something is clearly eating at her and I'm not entirely sure what that is. She didn't need to get wasted and entertain someone when she didn't know what was expected after a couple of drinks, especially after the way she'd ridden that bull.

Her breasts had nearly popped out of her tank top every time the bull bucked. She'd rotated her hips and rolled them up and down in a fashion that would've made anyone think she wasn't as inexperienced as she is. My cock had twitched in my pants as her eyes held mine as if telling me she could handle me; tempting me. What she clearly didn't understand is I am already trying to hold back as much as humanly possible.

She's giggling profusely when her eyes meet mine. I try my best to give her a hard stare, telling her not to try anymore bullshit, but she meets my gaze equally. Those green eyes spinning with mischievousness.

I want her so bad it fucking hurts.

I walk over to her and hold out a hand that she swats away. The action has me rolling my eyes when she falls on her butt twice. Lightweight. "Take the damn thing and get over yourself." She makes a point of picking her drunken butt up off the floor and then nearly falls down again but I catch her. "Stop being stubborn." I pull her luscious body into mine.

She sucks in her bottom lip and flutters her lashes up at me. "What if I don't want to?"

"Then I might have to do this." I swoop down to kiss her lips but she dunks out of my arms. That's a first.

"Nice try there, slick." She starts walking away from me but I grab ahold of her hand and put it in mine. She looks back at me and then down at our conjoined hands quirking a brow. "You go from wanting to talk about what you were thinking about while you... you know and then try to kiss me, to this." She squeezes my hand. I go to let go of it but she doesn't let me. "I like this."

"You like it when I touch you?" She bites her lip again, nodding her head. I wasn't expecting that. I was expecting a sassy retort. I don't say anything, not wanting her to pull away. I just take the lead and head toward the door.

"Where are we going?" She'd asked once we were outside.

"Back to the hotel." Away from riding mechanical bulls that give me dirty thoughts.

"You want to go swimming again?" Anything to get you wet. But I'm not saying that.

"If that's what you want then fine, I'll go swimming with you. I wanted to get out early tomorrow and go sight seeing with you and what not."

"That's actually kind of romantic." I know and I'm not a romantic guy in the least.

We walk through the streets hand-in-hand until we reach the hotel. When we enter the elevator a bunch of people join us at the same time, making us lose our contact. It was a small gesture, putting her hand in mine, but the loss of it I thoroughly did not enjoy.

"So, you still want to go swimming?" I asked after we'd entered the room.

"Nah, I'm feeling a little too good and I should probably get some sleep if you want to go out tomorrow."

"Aright, I think I'm going to go out for a smoke." She nods her head at me and I head back out of the room.

✩✩✩

The smoke was exactly what I needed but I'd ran into some rather giggly girls on the elevator ride back up. They kept looking me over and whispering to themselves. It was cute but then was annoying when they'd gotten off on the same floor as me. Wanting to be rid of them I hurry to the room.